Nov 13, 2012 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Emerging Markets - Mobile Communications - Bangladesh, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador and Iraq" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
There are around 50 countries worldwide identified by various organisations as Emerging Markets which means they have been identified as countries undergoing industrialisation and rapid growth. In this report, BuddeComm highlights six of the countries identified as an Emerging Market and examines the important mobile communications environment.
The report includes a compilation of recent information written by BuddeComm's Senior Analysts' on mobile communications in Bangladesh; Chile; China; Czech Republic; Ecuador and Iraq. For each country an overview of the mobile communications market is included as well as key mobile subscriber statistics, major operators and insights into the regulatory issues.
This report is designed to provide current observations and statistics which may assist investors, analysts and industry participants in making investment and business decisions. Please note: BuddeComm offers a broad range of unique reports on telecoms in the emerging markets beyond those included in this report.
- Following a number of boom years of expansion, the Bangladesh mobile market started showing signs of growth moderating in 2009 and this easing continuing up into 2011
- By end-2012, mobile penetration in Chile is expected to top 150 percent, an estimated 35 percent more than the Latin American average
- China continues to extend its lead as the single largest mobile market in the world
- Mobile penetration in the Czech Republic is among the highest in Eastern Europe
- The mobile telephony market is by far the most dynamic telecom sector in Ecuador
- Mobile services have been the big success story of telecoms in Iraq post-war but operating costs are very high
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))