Infor Helps Customers Develop Integrated in-House Applications
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) NEW YORK, April 24 -- Infor issued the following news release:
Infor (http://www.infor.com/), a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of Infor10 Mongoose, a development framework for Infor10 ERP Business (http://www.infor.com/product_summary/erp/sl/) (SyteLine) customers to build in-house applications that meet their specific business needs. Used since 2001 in the development of ERP Business, Infor10 Mongoose is simple, fast and elegant, providing standardization and governance of software development projects, lower costs and the flexibility to transparently deploy the applications on-premise or in the cloud.
"We want to open our leading Mongoose development framework to ERP Business customers to enable them to build powerful, modern consumer-oriented applications for use in-house," said Lisandro Sciutto, director of Mongoose Product Management, Infor. "These Infor10-ready applications will have streamlined integration to ERP Business, with the same customization capabilities and user experience, simplifying their use, training and adoption."
Infor10 Mongoose is a high productivity development framework that provides web-client rendering to comply with Infor10 ION (http://www.infor.com/company/technology/ion/) and Infor10 Workspace (http://www.infor.com/company/technology/workspace/) requirements. Ready to use, pre-built common objects accelerate and normalize the development process and the time to deploy the applications.
Mongoose offers unique characteristics to develop Infor10-ready applications, including:
* A high-productivity Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to build applications with no or minimal coding
* Prebuilt common objects that accelerate and normalize the development process with Intelligent Data Objects (IDOs) that define reusable business rules and logic
* An Application Event System (AES) that provides an event-driven architecture to manage business events and react to changes proactively
* A rich user experience with full Web client support that allows applications to run inside Infor10 Workspace
* Native support for Infor10 ION that enables applications to connect using standard business documents
* Built-in system administration functions, such as user management, permissions and row-level security, that simplify application governance and deployment
* A powerful personalization model that allows consumers to make the application their own without compromising the upgrade path
(c) 2012 Targeted News Service
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]