Research and Markets: North American Hosted Enterprise E-mail Services Market Provides Vendors and Service Providers with A Detailed Look at the Current and Changing Dynamics
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/17423a/north_american_hos) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "North American Hosted Enterprise E-mail Services Market" to their offering.
This strategic analysis is part of Frost & Sullivan's continued coverage of the messaging and collaboration marketplace. Within this analysis, Frost & Sullivan has identified market drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, revenues, market shares and key market trends related to the North American hosted enterprise e-mail services market. With extensive primary and secondary research, this analysis provides messaging and collaboration vendors and service providers with a detailed look at the current and changing dynamics in the fast-evolving hosted enterprise e-mail services marketplace. The study can also benefit end-user organizations evaluating hosted e-mail services and providers.
Hosted Enterprise E-mail is a model whereby the service provider licenses an enterprise-grade e-mail application for deployment in its data centers and offers on-demand services to end-user organizations. Features of hosted e-mail services include:
- Network access and management of the enterprise e-mail software
- Centralized administration of e-mail boxes/seats provisioned to customers
- Multi-tenant (shared), dedicated (private), and hybrid (multi-tenant and dedicated) architecture
- Centralized software upgrades, including version and patch administration
- Integration with other communication and collaboration software, either as a service mash-up or as a plug-in to a platform-as-a-service.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview- External Challenges: Drivers and RestraintsTotal Market- Forecasts and TrendsTotal Market- Demand AnalysisTotal Market- Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Vendor AnalysisCompanies Mentioned:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/17423a/north_american_hos
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]