Aternity Introduces Platform For Next-Generation End User Experience Management At Elite Demo Conference
Global 1000 Enterprises Realize Benefits from End-to-End View of Real End User Experience with Frontline Performance Intelligence
Palm Desert, CA (News - Alert) (USA) — January 28, 2008 - Aternity Inc., the leader in frontline performance intelligence for Global 1000 enterprises, today announced the Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform at the DEMO 08 Conference. Aternity’s platform uniquely bridges the visibility gap between IT management awareness of end user experience and the impact it has upon business performance. The end result is a dramatic reduction in business disruption and an exponential increase in frontline user productivity.
“The Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform offers a helicopter view of the total frontline user experience, which will no doubt have a profound effect on any organization that needs to improve productivity and reduce costs,” said Chris Shipley, DEMO 08 executive producer. “With Aternity, enterprises gain right-time business intelligence that will drive and influence effective IT and business decisions associated with end user experience management. I expect it will be a growing and popular topic for enterprises everywhere.”
The end user experience management market is poised for dramatic growth – especially for next-generation frontline performance intelligence solutions. Gartner (News - Alert) Dataquest predicts that between 2005 and 2011 IT spending on availability and performance tools, including those for end user experience monitoring and management, will rise by more than 45 percent, ultimately sizing the total market opportunity at more than $3.5 Billion USD. In addition, according to Jean-Pierre Garbani of Forrester Research (News - Alert), there are more than 30,000 enterprises that have more than 100 servers today – and 40 percent of these enterprises are potential targets for deploying end user experience monitoring solutions.*
Aternity is leading this trend through its advanced frontline performance intelligence platform focused on addressing areas such as pre-emptive problem detection, business performance correlation, application usage and usability, end user productivity analysis, and informed capacity planning. Aternity’s platform is currently being deployed by leading organizations in financial services, healthcare, high-tech, and manufacturing. By leveraging Aternity, these organizations are bridging the visibility gap between the frontline user and IT/Line-of-Business (LOB) executives to help them understand exactly how the real end user experience impacts business results.
* The Forrester Wave™: Appliance-Based End User Experience Monitoring, Q2 2007, Published June 21, 2007
“We are honored to be part of this year’s DEMO conference, which signals our official market entrance as the next-generation provider of end user experience management software,” said Trevor Matz, President and CEO of Aternity. “We are currently engaged with Global 1000 enterprises who recognize the inherent value in advancing their organizations well beyond traditional monitoring solutions. By transforming every desktop into a self-monitoring platform that is end user experience aware, we’re enabling these enterprises to harness the frontline intelligence they need to make effective business decisions that will drive increased productivity, performance, and usability.”
The Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform fuels advanced end user experience management by combining four critical elements:
1. 360° View of the Frontline User Experience - Aternity offers the first end-to-end view of real frontline user experience. Enterprises gain comprehensive visibility into how end users consume IT services with powerful analysis and correlations of real/virtual desktop performance, application usage, and end-to-end transaction response times. By leveraging this 360 degree view of the frontline user experience, enterprises are able to truly optimize their IT infrastructure, application design, and software licensing costs – decisions that directly influence and drive increased end user productivity.
2. Self-Learning, Preemptive Problem Detection - Aternity provides advanced statistical modeling capabilities that automatically generate performance baselines for every application and frontline user business activity. With enterprise-wide scalability, Aternity is able to provide the support that IT organizations need to rapidly identify impacted users and accurately pinpoint probable causes. With the ability to preemptively detect problems, enterprises benefit from dramatic reductions in business disruptions. In addition, organizations reduce support costs and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
3. Right-Time Decision Support and Analytics - Aternity arms IT and business executives, along with support and developers throughout an organization, with the empirical evidence that links frontline application performance and usage to real business results. Aternity’s decision support capabilities analyze, correlate, and transform massive volumes of real-time and historical data into actionable business intelligence. With this in-depth analysis, Aternity provides the support that enterprises need to make effective business and IT decisions to increase performance and productivity and decrease operational costs.
4. Dynamic Visualization, Rapid Integration - Aternity’s platform visualizes critical performance, productivity, and usability intelligence, offering enterprises drill-down dashboards and easy-to-read reports that succinctly identify key frontline application trends. Aternity’s rapid integration with directory services, ticketing systems, enterprise portals, dashboards, and third-party reporting tools, also provides rapid notification of performance and productivity issues and comprehensive reporting capabilities. With Aternity, enterprises have fingertip access to drive ultimate visualization of end user experience and are able to fully realize the full ROI potential of their enterprise applications.
Price and Availability
The Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform is available now directly from Aternity. Licensing costs start at $75,000.
Produced by Network World (News - Alert) Events and Executive Forums, the semi-annual DEMO conferences focus on emerging technologies and new products, which are hand-selected from across the spectrum of the technology marketplace. The DEMO conferences have earned their reputation for consistently identifying tomorrow's cutting-edge technologies, and have served as launch pad events for companies such as Palm, E*Trade, Handspring, and U.S. Robotics, helping them to secure venture funding, establish critical business relationships, and influence early adopters. Each DEMO conference features approximately 70 new companies, products and technologies. For more information, visit www.demo.com.
About Aternity, Inc.
Aternity redefines end user experience management by providing the industry’s first frontline performance intelligence platform built to dramatically reduce business disruptions and significantly increase end user productivity. With Aternity, Global 1000 enterprises benefit from a 360 degree view of frontline user experience, self-learning, preemptive problem detection, and right-time decision support. Aternity achieves this by uniquely transforming every desktop – real or virtual – into a self-monitoring platform that is user-experience aware. With more than 100 years of combined experience, the Aternity management team brings together leading entrepreneurs, technologists and business leaders from the US and Israel. Among the investors in Aternity are Intel Capital (News - Alert), Vertex Venture Capital, Genesis Partners, and Clal Industries and Investments LTD. To learn how Aternity can bring winning performance to your frontline and to find out if you qualify for a free proof-of-concept, visit www.aternity.com.
©2008 Aternity, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Aternity Media Contacts
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]