How many times have you shaken your head in exasperation after a mere glance at your monthly telephony bill? If you are one of those who keep a track of where your money is going you will agree when I say that telephone bill eats up a considerable part of our salary specially if you make long distance or international calls. Now imagine this. You call your long distance client or cousin residing in another country for an hour and your bill comes not more than a dollar? Saving money is always sweet and if you save big money its even better. This is precisely what you can do if you decide to deploy VoIP call termination service.
Technology is fast moving towards improvement in every field and telecommunication has not been left untouched by it. One of the greatest gifts of technological invention is VoIP telephony service. It is a more cost effective and efficient mode of communication.
The communication revolutions started from bell to a heavily built telephone to presently used sleek telephones and has now reached a stage where you can communicate without using a fixed line telephone. VoIP works through high speed Internet and hence the need for a land line phone is no longer there.
Equipments Required For Using VoIP Call Termination
It is essentially a simple and hassle free telephony service and will not load your house or office with endless cables running from one room to another.
1. Computer ( It could be a desktop or a laptop.)
2. Headset,if you are using a computer.
3. Internet connection (Ideally the speed should be at least 128 kbps for good voice quality.)
4. ATA or analogue transfer adapter (Usually your VoIP service provider would give you this along with the service.)
5. IP phone or a Land line phone too can be used. In case you are using a land line phone you would need an ATA.
Why Make The Switch?
You have been using the traditional telephony service for a decade and it has not given you a chance to complain. Well, except about the telephone bill. Right? This is one of the major reasons as to why growing number of people are migrating to VoIP service. Consider the below mentioned advantages to make the decision.
1. Cost Effective - Your bills would reduce by almost half of what you pay at present.
2. Minimum Operational Cost - VoIP does not require optical fiber wires to transmit calls. Minimum hardware stands for minimum operational costs.
3. Enhanced Quality - Over a passage of time several improvements have been made to improve the quality of service and now the quality of service of this profitable service proudly stands at par with that of the traditional modes of communication.
4. Ease Of Integration - Interconnecting voice over IP telephony service with your existing communication structure is easy and hassle free.
Don't let this revolutionary service go past you for you would be missing on a chance to not just save huge bucks but will also mean you falling behind while others brush past you on the road to success. Visit: VoIP Provider http://www.icallglobe.com
Internet Protocol (IP)
IP stands for Internet Protocol, a data-networking protocol developed throughout the 1980s. It is the established standard protocol for transmitting and receiving data
in packets over the Internet. I...more
Voice over IP (VoIP)
A real-time communications system that converts voice into digital packets containing media and signaling data that travel over networks using Internet Protocol....more
Call Termination using LRN-Location Routing Number (recipient switch). That is, caller dials a ported-out mobile telephone number served by another switch.
Call Termination using LRN-Location Routin...more
Quality of Service (QoS)
This is an introduction to the planning for QoS and Service Level Agreements. Simply, your performance is QoS and the guarantee is the SLA. That is, if you are not receiving the desired QoS from your ...more