Worldwide Mobile Handset Installed Base 2012-2016
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jv2lf4/worldwide_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Mobile Handset Installed Base 2012-2016" report to their offering.
Analysing and segmenting the worldwide installed base of smartphones and non-smartphones from 2011 through 2016
This new market report offers you insight into the size of the installed base of mobile handsets around the world. Broken out by major geographical region, and for a number of specific countries, this report offers details on the number of active Smartphones in use around the world, and the number of active Non-Smartphones in use around the world. With full forecasts through 2016.
Most research studies report on handset shipments, which we offer in our Smartphone Futures 2012-2016 report. This report however, offers you essential and valuable data on the size of the cumulative total installed base of devices in operation worldwide.
Worldwide, mobile penetration crossed 85% in 2011, and will touch 100% some time around the end of 2013. Over the last five years, as the focus of the mobile industry has shifted from voice and messaging, to apps and data services, so we have seen the incredible fast rise in popularity of smartphones.
While handset and smartphone shipments are widely reported, data regarding the installed base of devices is less well documented. This market report will give you a complete picture of the worldwide mobile handset installed base, split between Smartphones and Non-Smartphones.
The report offers data at a global level, key regional breakouts, and data for 11 selected individual country markets around the globe.
Previously, many of our clients find the insightful data in our reports helps them with internal strategy documents and important management presentations. The data in this report will help you to see a number of key trends which will prove to be highly significant over the coming years.
- By the end of 2016, the installed base of Non-Smartphones in the Asia-Pacific region alone will still be bigger than the entire worldwide installed base of all Smartphones.
- By the end of 2016, there will be 555 million active Smartphones in China alone.
- In full-year 2016, handset shipments will exceed 1 billion Smartphones and 1 billion Non-Smartphones annually.
- By the end of 2014, there will be half a billion active Smartphones in Europe.
- During 2013, North America will cross 50% Smartphone penetration.
- By the end of 2016, North America will reach 70% Smartphone penetration.
- By the end of 2013, there will be over 1 billion active Non-Smartphones in India and another 1 billion in China.
You will find these insightful facts and figures and many more within this valuable market report.
Offering you valuable data for the major regions:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
More Reasons to Buy
This report will help you to understand:
- Smartphone penetration in the United States
- Analyze the split between Smartphones and Non-Smartphones in the UK
- Study and compare forecast growth in the smartphone market for China and India
- Understand the massive Non-Smartphone market in Asia
- Compare forecast shipments of Smartphones and Non-Smartphones over the next 4 years
- Identify growth trends in major markets such as Brazil, Russia and South Korea
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jv2lf4/worldwide_mobile
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Handsets and Mobile Devices (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=220&campaign_id=jv2lf4)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]