MetaOption, LLC launches Goods Order Inventory System for Blackberry Users
Mar 23, 2012 (Mass Media Distribution LLC via COMTEX) --
GOIS is a flexible and simple application designed especially for small businesses and entrepreneurs looking to effectively plan, organize, track and replenish inventory based on the movement of goods to service the demand. Inventory and sales details can be recorded and tracked with all transactions being saved on the database for future reporting purposes. Transaction details can also be used to determine the stock levels, costs and profitability of a business at any given point in time.
- Designed to manage and track orders, inventory and sales transactions in an integrated manner.
- Facility to define and use custom products, categories, units and currencies for the transactions
- Track sales with/without inventory (especially useful for tracking services)
- Automatically update inventory and close orders when they are fulfilled.
- Update sale and purchase prices to reflect fluctuating actual prices.
- Instant reports on stock on hand, closed orders, profit and loss
Ability to view all transactions at a later date.
- Devices:8900, 9630, 9650, 9700, 9780
OS: BlackBerry OS 5.0 or above
Price and Availability:
The GOIS 1.0.1 for Blackberry users is a free application and can be downloaded from http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/91541/?lang=en
Released: Mar 23, 2012
About MetaOption, LLC:
MetaOption is a privately held, advanced IT solutions and quality testing company with a thriving record of success. MetaOption's comprehensive consulting services and flexible business solutions provide a competitive edge to clients across diverse verticals and horizontals.
MetaOption offers following solutions across diverse verticals:
1. Custom Application Development
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
3. Mobile Application Development
4. Business Intelligence and Reporting
5. Enterprise Resource Planning (NAV/GP/AX
6. Portals and Content Management
7. Legacy System Migrations and System Re-Engineering
8. System Integration
For several years, MetaOption has specialized in developing solutions around Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, IBM and Apple technologies for its customer base. Our clients come from various continents including the USA, Europe, and Australia. We serve industry verticals and boutique service companies in Automobile, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Media and Publishing, and Entertainment.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]