(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "MDM, MAM and Enterprise Mobility: Supply, Demand and Market Dynamics" report to their offering.
Large businesses are extending the management of mobile devices and applications beyond their corporate BlackBerry email service. Regulated sectors such as healthcare, financial services, government and energy have been early adopters of MDM platforms. Interest in MAM is growing with increased interest in the use of mobile applications to support employee productivity and with the development of line of business applications (especially for tablets such as the iPad). In North America in particular many businesses are looking to be able to securely support employee-owned devices as well as company-issue phones and tablets. Organisations of all sizes, in sectors from fashion to fleet services, realise that securing devices and the data and applications on mobile devices is becoming increasingly important as the functionality and storage capacity of the devices increases.
MDM, MAM and Enterprise Mobility: Supply, Demand and Market Dynamics answers the following questions:
• What are the issues for enterprises in providing mobility technology to their employees and how does MDM address them
• Are there larger problems of which this is one element
• How can MDM / MAM vendors ensure success in this growing market
• What are the opportunities for mobile operators and service providers
• How should MDM services be structured and marketed
• Which sectors/sizes of company will gain most from MDM / MAM
• How do the different vendors compare
Who should buy this report
• Mobile operators and services providers: find out how to grow revenues by providing MDM services, what the opportunity is, and how offers should be structured.
• MDM vendors: learn how to reduce risks, and how to grow business by matching solutions with evolving demand.
• System integrators: understand the opportunities and threats from mobile operators in the MDM market.
• Businesses and public sector organisations: learn the pros and cons of different approaches to MDM, what options are available from different vendors, and who the solution providers are that best meet your needs.
Companies mentioned in this report include Apple, AT&T, Bell, Mobility, Bharti, AirTel, BoxTone, Brightstar/DataTech, Coca-Cola, Etisalat, FiberLink, Futura, Google, IBM, LANDesk, McAfee, MetroPCS, Mformation, Technologies, Microsoft, MobileIron, Novell and Orange UK. Please click the link below for a full list of the companies mentioned.