|[January 30, 2013]
Research and Markets: Saudi Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012: Cost Savings from Declining MTRs to Be Passed On To Consumers In 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpxpk/saudi_arabia)
has announced the addition of the "Saudi
Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive
overview of Saudi Arabia's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on
subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the
strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms
markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure
status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on
the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- All three mobile operators launched LTE (News - Alert) in 2011.
- Three new MVNOs could enter the market by 2013.
- Tower sharing is strongly recommended to lower capex and opex.
- Fixed-line competition is still limited - the introduction of unified
licences is unlikely to offer short-term benefits to the market.
- Minor operators have ambitious plans for FTTx, but STC will still
dominate the market.
Analysys (News - Alert) Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key
metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for
each year since 2007.
- Al-Mutakamilah Consortium
- Bayanat al Oula
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom (GO)
- Etihad Etisalat (News - Alert) (Mobily)
- Integrated Telecom Company (ITC)
- Optical Communications Company (OCC)
- Saudi Telecom (STC)
- Virgin Mobile (News - Alert)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpxpk/saudi_arabia
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]