Best Buy Continues to Offer Great Deals on the Hottest Products Nov. 28 - Dec. 1
(Thomson Reuters ONE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge)
It's Cyber Week; the biggest online shopping week of the year! One-day online
sales continue all week (Tues. Nov. 27 through Sat., Dec. 1).Here are a few of
the product promos and exclusive offers now available in stores and on
BestBuy.com (valid through Sat., Dec. 1):
Home & Entertainment:
* Xbox 360 4GB Kinect holiday bundle (includes Kinect Disneyland Adventures
and Kinect Adventures! games) for $249.99 after $50 savings (SKU 6815742).
* Insignia 32-inch LCD 720p HDTV - a Best Buy exclusive - for $199.99 after
$30 savings (SKU 5061687).
* LG 55-inch 1080p 120Hz 3d HDTV -includes sound bar and two pairs of 3D
glasses for $1,079.99 after $20 savings (SKU 6899915).
* Panasonic Blu-ray player with built-in Wi-Fi for $89.99 after $30 savings
* Savings on Apple and Kindle accessories including iPhone, iPod, iPad and
* Buy any three tablet or eReader accessories and save $10 with a combined
purchase of $75; $15 with a combined purchase of $100; and $30 with a
combined purchase of $150.
* Free Samsung Galaxy Phones with two-year activation: Samsung Galaxy S II
(SKU 4674169, 6912835) on Sprint; Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II (SKU
6581121) on Verizon and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (SKU 4034387) on AT&T.
* HTC EVO 4G LTE (SKU 5087293) for $49.99 with two-year activation on Sprint.
* MacBooks on sale - $55 off MacBook Air 11.6-inch (SKU 4775273); $85 off
MacBook Pro 13-inch with Retina display (SKU 6936592); $90 off MacBook Pro
15.4-inch (SKU 3827152).
* Save $100 to $150 on Toshiba Premium Collection laptops.
* HP Pavillion Laptop with 17.3-inch display, 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive
for $359.99 - from Best Buy's exclusive Windows 8 collection (SKU 6892279).
* Nabi 2 Kids Tablet for $189.99 with 7-inch display, 8GB memory and pre-
loaded with more than $200 worth of apps, games and content for children
§ iPad with Retina display starting at $499.99 each (SKUs 6208444 and 6208417).
§ All Apple iPod touch 5(th) generation on sale; all iPod nano on sale.
· Season-Long Availability: This holiday season, Geek Squad is there
whenever you need us - even on Christmas Day - so you can wake up working.
Available by phone and online on Christmas Day, Geek Squad can provide the
technical assistance customers need this holiday season.
* Premier Silver members earn double Reward Zone points on Wed., Nov. 28 on
purchases in stores.
* Private Shopping Event open to all Reward Zone members on Sun., Dec. 2. The
event will be held at 469 Best Buy stores across the nation. Between the
hours of 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Reward Zone members are invited to shop "after-
hours" and have on- on- one interactions with Blue Shirts and product
vendors and take advantage of exclusive offers.*
*Reward Zone members will get 2X their base points Bonus points will not be
multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases.
Pre-Order Dark Knight Rises Now for First Look at Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes
Documentary: Available on Blu-Ray and DVD December 4
* It's easier than ever for customers to enjoy their favorite movies and TV
shows as new enhancements to Best Buy's digital video service, CinemaNow,
including the addition of UltraViolet(TM), arrive just in time for one of
the most anticipated home entertainment launches of the year, The Dark
Knight Rises. With the recent launch of CinemaNow for Android and iOS
devices, customers now have same-day instant access to over 20,000 titles at
home and on the go. Additionally, beginning this week, customers who pre-
order The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray(TM) combo steel book only available at
Best Buy will receive early access to the exclusive, behind-the-scenes 35-
minute documentary, "The Dark Knight Reborn."
* THE DARK KNIGHT REBORN will use new and vintage interviews with principal
players, as well as Never-Before-Seen footage from all three films to tell
this amazing story about the legacy of The Dark Knight. Not only did the
Trilogy give us a cinematic thrill ride, but also expanded our perceptions
and expectations, while reinvigorating Batman for a new generation.
* The addition of UltraViolet makes it easier than ever for customers to view
and share content anytime and on virtually any Internet-connected device.
CinemaNow customers can link their CinemaNow account directly to their
UltraViolet account for convenient access to their digital collection, all
in one place.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) is the global leader in consumer electronics,
with more than 1,400 large and small-format locations, more than 160,000
employees, $50B in annual revenue and the 11(th) largest retail website in the
United States. Our "Blue Shirt" sales associates and Geek Squad agents are the
authority on consumer electronics, delivering unbiased, knowledgeable advice
hundreds of millions of times a year and offering unmatched support for the
lifetime of the products we sell. Shop our competitively priced products and
services at http://www.bestbuy.com/ or stop by one of our Best Buy or Best Buy
Mobile stores to touch, test and try the latest technology. To learn more about
Best Buy, visit us at http://www.investors.bestbuy.com/. Find us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy and follow us on Twitter at @BestBuy.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]