Research and Markets: Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Hosted Contact Center Services Market
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wwjlj/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Hosted Contact Center Services Market " report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the hosted contact center services market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The awareness level regarding hosted/cloud platform had significantly improved in 2014. The changing communication landscape and network infrastructure in the APAC region have aided the adoption of hosted/cloud contact center services.
Contact center application vendors in the Asia-Pacific region are actively forging new relationships with telecom service providers to target these service providers' enterprise customers. This is a big shift for most vendors from selling traditional premises-based solutions. Vendors are now aligning with service providers for a smooth access to large regional organizations.
Mature markets like Austalia and Japan have been the largest adopters and are likely to be at the forefront during the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Hosted Contact Center Services Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Hosted Contact Center Services Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total Hosted Contact Center Services Market
6. Ecosystem Analysis - Application Vendors
7. Ecosystem Analysis - Service Providers
8. Oceania Market Breakdown
9. India Market Breakdown
10. Japan Market Breakdown
11. ASEAN Market Breakdown
12. Greater China Market Breakdown
13. South Korea Market Breakdown
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wwjlj/analysis_of_the