Telecom Tax: Simplifying the Tax and Regulatory Obligations of Your Telecom Offering
Monday, March 18, 2013
2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
SIGN UP TODAY!
Tax and regulatory fee compliance can be a daunting task for companies planning telecom based offerings. Providers of Local Service, VoIP, Prepaid, Cloud Solutions, UCaaS, Machine to Machine, Digital Goods and other telecom enabled services face challenges complying with complex and varied telecom tax laws and regulations.
This webinar provides an overview of the complexities of managing tax and regulatory compliance and the solutions that simplify the process. Topics include: registering with the FCC; registering with the Departments of Revenue and Secretaries of State; determining the taxability and assessability of telecom services; the evolving concept of nexus; differences between “taxes” and “fees”; solutions for calculating and reporting taxes and fees; and remediation options if you find yourself currently out of compliance.
During this 45-minute webinar, attendees will learn:
Who should attend:
- The basics for licensing and registering as a telecommunications provider
- Simple, web-based solutions for calculating telecom taxes and fees that integrate with existing financial systems
- Options for reporting and filing taxes and fees including in-house solutions and outsourcing solutions
- Remediation options if exposed to taxes and fees
- CFO’s, VP’s, and other Finance and Tax Decision Makers
- Directors, Senior Managers, and Product Managers of Telecom Services
- Directors and Senior Managers of Tax
Robert Dumas, CPA
Marashlian and Donahue, LLC – The CommLaw Group
Senior Editor, TMCnet