Maximize the Agent Experience to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience
Feb. 28th, 2013
11:00 AM EST/ 8:00 AM PST
According to a recent Harris Interactive survey, 90% of consumers say that a customer service agent’s perceived happiness directly impacts the overall customer experience. In other words, when an agent has the right tools to perform their job to the best of their ability the customer experience is positively impacted. The new integrated, multichannel agent desktops offer the right tools and they’re not just a trend but the new reality to engage with today’s channel agnostic customer.
Not convinced? Join Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, author and Social Media Strategist and Kieron Lawson, LiveOps CTO of Applications, as they discuss recent findings from Dr. Petouhoff’s latest contact center agent research. You’ll hear real world testimonials and data that explain why now is the time to migrate to an integrated, multichannel desktop and what you should look for when making this purchase decision.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- How and why an integrated multichannel desktop can result in 25 to 50% increase in agent productivity and agent happiness
- Is 25% cost savings from these new desktops myth or reality?
- Is it finally possible to truly improve first contact resolution, reduce customer churn and reduce average interaction handle time and increase customer lifetime value?
- Should ‘going cloud’ be part of the decision?
- See a demo of the recently launched LiveOps Engage and hear why this new integrated desktop can help you achieve your agent experience and customer experience goals
Who should attend:
- Contact Center Managers/Directors/VP’s
- Customer Support and Service Directors/VP’s
- Operations Directors/VP’s
Dr. Natalie Petouhoff
Author and Social Media Strategist
Dr. Natalie Petouhoff is the Chief Strategist and Evangelist in Digital Communications, Social Media, Measurement and ROI practices. She's guided CRM, Customer Service, Marketing, PR and Social Media professionals and C-level executives to develop customer-facing business strategies that drive revenue and increase margins.
Kieron Lawson is the CTO for LiveOps, Inc. In this role Kieron is responsible for establishing the technical vision of the company and leads all aspects of technology development based on strategic direction.
Stefania Viscusi is an established writer and avid reader. She is a 2005 graduate of Albertus Magnus College, Magna Cum Laude. She currently holds a Bachelor’s degree in English and a Bachelor's degree in Communications. Stefania has had four of her poems published by “Breakwater” (an Albertus-run literary magazine) and completed a successful internship with the Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation as a Public Relations Specialist.