Analysis of Aspect Software, Avaya (News - Alert) and Interactive Intelligence
A review of Aspect Software, Avaya and Interactive Intelligence (News
) contact center solutions was recently conducted on site at the vendors’ locations in association with Miercom, the premier networking and communications-related product testing and analysis company in the industry.
The complete article
includes detailed information on the respective vendors’ products, services and pricing. The preface to the article is included below:
Contact Centers Evolve with New Customer Demands and Solutions
Enterprises and small to medium-sized business (SMBs) are having to meet the demands of customers for improving service in current channels (primarily voice and e-mail), while adding alternate channels for communications, including text messaging, online chat, and even video, in varying combinations of fully automated and semi-automated systems. This applies to both inbound and outbound contact center applications. The migration to Session Initiation Protocol (News
) (SIP) in contact centers is well underway, as legacy TDM-based systems approach end of life. Current systems are capable of meeting the demands of a new generation of savvy customers who want to choose from multiple channels, media, and devices for interaction at any point in time from virtually any location.
Customer satisfaction metrics and their correlation with financial performance
Customer satisfaction is primarily a measure of the customer experience, in part with the company’s product or service offering, but also includes the customer communications experience. Significantly, research has shown that this directly correlates with financial performance — the better the customer satisfaction, the better the long term bottom line results for the company.
Customer interaction via contact center systems and applications has a direct impact on customer satisfaction. Figuring out ways to improve your customers’ phone and multimedia communications experiences, including self-service, with the right personal touch can make all the difference. Parallel and converged evolution is occurring with computing and telecom platforms and applications. Communication and media servers and associated applications can now be implemented virtually without limitation to geographic placement. This enables an organization to:
- Pool technical and human resources throughout the enterprise, including contact centers;
- Use ‘Presence’ information to reach personnel via the preferred mode of communication based on knowing in advance an individual’s accessibility over multiple devices;
- Improve the overall user and customer experience, with personalization and dynamic interactions or “treatments” for better phone and synchronized Web applications;
- Facilitate efficient and effective collaboration, including knowledge experts throughout the organization;
- Consolidate and extend application and management systems;
- Reduce carrier costs;
- Enable executives to more readily automate business processes and facilitate corporate initiatives, such as joint venture or merger and acquisition activities.
Refer to full article
for detailed product and pricing information on Aspect (News
) Software’s, Avaya’s and Interactive Intelligence’s solutions.