What Angel.com Can Do for You
January 16, 2008
Offering automated call distribution and inbound and outbound IVR services, Angel.com also boasts expert customer service and support. The company gives organizations the chance to build, deliver and manage customized IVR and call center solutions that meet the varying needs of their customers.
More than 1,600 customers in 20+ industries utilize Angel.com to manage their IVR and call center applications. Here are five of the major reasons why:
1. Angel.com is a fully hosted solution that can lower hardware, software and maintenance costs. Using Angel.com, businesses have the chance to experience positive ROI right from the start.
2. Angel.com’s web-based interface and hosted architecture eases the design and deployment of applications, and allows customers to focus on other, higher value activities.
3. Angel.com’s Site Builder toolkit makes it easy for users to design, deploy and manage a true IVR or virtual call center application from one solution. Plus, no support is required.
4. Customer support includes 24/7 phone and email support, in addition to access to Angel.com’s expert design consulting professionals.
5. Angel.com’s software platform can scale to meet customer needs. It also supports multiple applications and usage demands, as well as multi-site requirements. Robust end-to-end security is built into each layer of architecture.
When it comes to IVR, many companies have discovered that Angel.com provides the kinds of services they need to keep their customers coming back.
Brian Solomon is a Web Editor for TMCnet, covering news in the IP communications, call center and customer relationship management industries. To see more of his articles, please visit Brian Solomon’s columnist page.
Don't forget to check out TMCnet’s White Paper Library, which provides a selection of in-depth information on relevant topics affecting the IP Communications industry. The library offers white papers, case studies and other documents which are free to registered users.