CallFire has recently announced that March 1st
, 2009 will be the release date for its anticipated BYOC CallFire Reseller Program
, designed to allow carriers and VoIP resellers to profitably resell many of CallFire’s services.
Reselling CallFire services are made possible by three distinct programs each designed to fit varying organizational structures:
1. BYOC Program – Coming Soon on March 1st, 2009.
For Carriers and Telcos with plenty of in-house VoIP expertise.
- Resell CallFire services using your own SIP termination.
- Your brand, your pricing and your customers.
- Call us for Setup Fee & per-minute licensing costs.
2. White Label Program
For SMBs, marketing companies, VARs and development shops with little to no in-house VoIP expertise.
- A true revenue-generating site with your company logo, ready in 1 week.
- Set your pricing, control your margins and manage your users.
- Cost: $499.99/yr + Price of minutes.
3. Basic Reseller Program
For SMBs with existing customers, MLMs and Individuals
- Advertise CallFire services and your coupon code on the web.
- Generate revenue when people use CallFire with your coupon code.
- No setup fees or costs. Create an account & start selling immediately.
Paul Singh, Director of CallFire’s Reseller Programs
stated, “CallFire’s Reseller programs were developed for organizations of all sizes. We have pricing structures that can work with Carriers in addition to programs for single, at-home, resellers. And of course, we didn’t forget the VARs.”
He continues, “Most importantly, our reseller solutions are turn-key. This means resellers can start generating revenue in a matter of days, not weeks or months.”
Sign up for CallFire’s free “Reselling CallFire” Webinar
, by submitting your contact information.
Jessica Kostek is a channel editor for TMCnet, covering VoIP, CRM, call center and wireless technologies. To read more of Jessica’s articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Jessica Kostek