Surviving Self-Service Dead Ends: Building Customer Loyalty with a Multichannel Conversation Strategy
Tuesday May 22, 2012
2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT
SIGN UP TODAY!
Whether it’s your IVR, website, mobile app or social community, customers start every conversation with your company using the self-service portals you’ve provided. But what happens when your customers run into a dead end? If they’re starting all over again, these customer service dead ends are eroding brand perception and threatening customer loyalty.
Join VHT Vice President Eric Camulli to learn how to build a multichannel conversation strategy that bridges the gap between all self-service applications and the contact center to provide the best possible customer experience. No more dead ends. No more starting over, repeating account information or waiting on hold.
What Attendees will learn:
Who should attend
- How to identify customer self-service dead ends.
- How to use a multichannel callback solution as a conversation strategy to bridge the gap between all self service applications and the contact center for the best possible customer experience.
- How to integrate callback with context in order to leverage intelligent contact center routing and to unify reporting.
- Customer service and customer experience professionals
- Contact center professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Online eCommerce professionals, including mobile customer service
- Community and social strategy professionals
- Line of business/ product managers
VP of Marketing for VHT®
As VP of Marketing for VHT, Eric Camulli is responsible for building a world-class brand focused on delivering multichannel callback solutions that bridge the customer service gap between all self service applications and highly skilled representatives in the customer service center. A visionary and passionate customer advocate, Eric has been at the forefront of the customer experience management movement as a public speaker and published writer for the past ten years. Eric joined VHT in 1998 and managed all aspects of their products and software releases as the senior product manager. With fifteen years of experience in the communications and contact center industries, Eric combines technical know-how with an understanding of the challenges facing today's customer service professionals. Eric holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati and is currently pursuing his Executive MBA from Baldwin Wallace University.
Stefania Viscusi is an established writer and avid reader. She is a 2005 graduate of Albertus Magnus College, Magna Cum Laude. She currently holds a Bachelor’s degree in English and a Bachelor's degree in Communications. Stefania has had four of her poems published by “Breakwater” (an Albertus-run literary magazine) and completed a successful internship with the Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation as a Public Relations Specialist.