Cloud communications platform provider 8x8 (News - Alert) has announced the availability of new features for the XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™) platform, in an effort to improve experiences for both customers and employees.
Now that remote and hybrid working environments have officially become the norm, executives are looking to maximize the potential of a distributed workforce with the support of advanced communications solutions. Though the market is certainly flooded with a number of viable solutions to get the job done, leaders are flocking toward holistic options that supply the most essential features under a single, unified platform. Because of this, 8x8’s XCaaS™ offering has become an attractive one-stop-shop for employee collaboration and customer experience support.
“When we became a cloud-first organization, we wanted all voice services on a single platform. 8x8 XCaaS fit the bill and gave us everything we previously had with our on-premises systems, plus so much more,” said Tom Drez, CIO at Christian Brothers Services. “The ability, now, for all employees to have their own fully featured virtual meeting space to conduct meetings from small to large with employees and non-employees alike, has proven just how valuable it is to choose a technology partner who is going to continue driving innovation to meet our current and future needs.”
- Advanced moderation features: Users now have great control over virtual meetings to ensure focused productivity and less distractions.
- Meet from anywhere: Employees can now utilize their preferred devices for conferencing from any location, with the ability to connect through desktop applications, mobile applications, web browsers and phones.
- Real-time in-meeting interactions: Users can now demonstrate active participation in virtual meetings through in-meeting polls, as well as emoji capabilities for non-verbal reactions.
- Meeting analytics: Managers can now take advantage of real-time metrics to improve future meetings by making them more efficient.
- Expanded Global Reach: 8x8 Global Reach is now available in Japan, Russia, and Puerto Rico.
“As organizations shift to a hybrid and distributed workforce model, they understand the importance of continually evolving and improving company-wide collaboration and communication capabilities,” said Rob Pilgrim, Global Vice President of Product Management at 8x8, Inc. “We continue to innovate and advance 8x8 XCaaS as we help organizations move forward and optimize their workplace communications to drive productivity and employee and customer engagement.”
Edited by Maurice Nagle