Call Center Scheduling Feature Article
November 07, 2012
Utopy Intros Contact Center WFO Driven by Interaction Analytics
By Amanda Ciccatelli, TMCnet Web Editor
Unless your call center consists of one person, you must manage your organizational goals through a workforce of employees. If that workforce is not managed and scheduled properly in order to be productive, the efficiency of goal-achievement suffers and costs go up.
Recently, Utopy released its Contact Center Workforce Optimization (WFO) suite powered by its Customer Interaction Analytics. The WFO applications provide contact centers with interaction intelligence, enabling agent performance assessment and targeted training. This, in turn, leads to more personalized and attentive customer service.
Founded in 1999, UTOPY (News - Alert) helps companies utilize the "voice of the customer" to drive enterprise performance. Its mission is to drive productivity gains in customer care, operational performance and consumer loyalty through changing processes and people’s behavior.
Utopy's WFO suite automatically monitors and analyzes all customer interactions including the capture and analysis of speech, agent screens, email, chats, and customer feedback from over one million social media channels.
The WFO suite consists of:
- Utopy Speech Capture call recording software - captures spoken conversations
- Utopy Screen Capture - captures an agent's screen during an interaction
- Utopy SpeechMiner - leverages customer interactions via multiple channels including calls, email, and chat sessions, as well as direct customer feedback via social media sources
- Utopy Screen Analytics - extracts data entered into third-party applications from the on-screen applications the agent uses
- Utopy Intelligent Coaching - facilitates training, enabling the scheduling, delivery, and tracking of training and coaching sessions to drive agent performance
- Utopy Intelligent QM - delivers targeted interactions for monitoring
- Utopy Workforce Management - empowers the contact center with live visibility into agent scheduling, forecasting, and reporting
- Utopy Customer Surveys - helps garner direct feedback from customers regarding the service the contact center provides
These applications are powered by interaction analytics data that is collected and processed by the Utopy SpeechMiner Customer Interaction Analytics Platform, interaction intelligence that helps to enhance agent assessment, training and scheduling.
Edited by Rachel Ramsey
Call Center Management Resources
- NEW-4 Tips to Improve Intraday Management in Your Contact Center
- NEW-The Human Services Agency of San Francisco Improves Scheduling and Transparency with Monet Software
- NEW-Cost and Benefit Comparison: Cloud vs. Premise vs. Hosted
- Bayview Loan Servicing Boosts Efficiency of Staffing/Scheduling with Monet Software
- GECU Increases Productivity and Service Levels with Monet Software