Call Center Management Feature Article
January 13, 2009
Call Center Management Eases Economic Stress
By Michelle Robart, TMCnet Editor
Implementing automated call center management system will improve agent productivity and efficiency, and also eliminate the need to hire additional staff to handle management tasks.
Call center management solutions also give managers the required tools to effectively forecast for call volumes, schedule according to forecasts and agent availability, and include other important contact center events.
As a result of today’s tough economy, call centers all over the world are experiencing increased pressure. With call center management solutions, managers can rest assured that they can continue to provide the expected high level of customer service.
ICMI, providing insight into the call center industry, recently conducted a study that found that more than 50 percent of call centers employ a workforce manager or team that handles all call center management responsibilities. Another 46.1 percent of respondents said that their center’s management efforts were effective, while 24.7 percent said they were very effective.
Monet Software has been successful at tailoring the call center management solution to especially fit the needs of small- and medium-sized call centers. Monet ensures that users are sufficiently trained and familiar with the system before using it in a working environment. Call center management solutions create a productive and efficient environment that will impact the bottom line.
Michelle Robart is a contributing editor for TMCnet. To read more of Michelle's articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Michelle Robart
Call Center Management Resources
- NEW-4 Tips to Improve Intraday Management in Your Contact Center
- NEW-The Human Services Agency of San Francisco Improves Scheduling and Transparency with Monet Software
- NEW-Cost and Benefit Comparison: Cloud vs. Premise vs. Hosted
- Bayview Loan Servicing Boosts Efficiency of Staffing/Scheduling with Monet Software
- GECU Increases Productivity and Service Levels with Monet Software
- Call Center Scheduling, Forecasting & Adherence
- Call Center Supervisor Collaboration
- Call Recording
- Call Center Quality Management & Monitoring
- Performance Management & Agent Analytics