Call Center Management Feature Article
November 07, 2012
Greater Choice for Confirmit Call Centers with New Support for the InVADE Dialer
By Amanda Ciccatelli, TMCnet Web Editor
Confirmit (News - Alert), a global software provider for customer experience, employee engagement and market research, has unveiled that InVADE, a predictive dialer, is now integrated with Confirmit Horizons CATI. This follows the creation of the Open Dialer API in Confirmit Horizons V17 earlier this year, enabling dialer vendors to quickly and reliably interface with Confirmit.
“The InVADE technical team has done an excellent job of integrating their dialer with our CATI system. The Open Dialer API was intended to encourage dialer vendors to interface with the Confirmit CATI platform allowing our customers to select their preferred solution,” said Pat Molloy, chief strategy officer at Confirmit.
InVADE and Confirmit will allow Confirmit customers running large call center operations to incorporate InVADE as its dialer vendor and benefit from interviewer productivity in the CATI environment. Confirmit customers will be able to drive the InVADE dialer using the Confirmit CATI system at the same time as other CATI solutions.
“Our recent attendance at ESOMAR provided us with a perfect opportunity to gauge the MR industry’s interest in our support for the Confirmit platform and we are delighted with the reception,” said Claire Bunting, InVADE’s head of New Business.
The Confirmit Open Dialer API supports high volume CATI environments with its ability to control hundreds of CATI seats from one location, as well as remote call centers and home workers. It includes a range of features offering the ability to improve operations by ensuring high levels of interviewer productivity, ensuring compliance with dialing rules and recording calls for quality control.
Bunting continued, “We’re confident that we will be welcoming existing Confirmit customers as clients very shortly, and believe that the availability of the InVADE Dialer for Confirmit can add to the popularity of its Market Research applications and lead to many new clients for both parties.”
Edited by Rachel Ramsey
Call Center Management Resources
- NEW-4 Tips to Improve Intraday Management in Your Contact Center
- NEW-The Human Services Agency of San Francisco Improves Scheduling and Transparency with Monet Software
- NEW-Cost and Benefit Comparison: Cloud vs. Premise vs. Hosted
- Bayview Loan Servicing Boosts Efficiency of Staffing/Scheduling with Monet Software
- GECU Increases Productivity and Service Levels with Monet Software
- Call Center Scheduling, Forecasting & Adherence
- Call Center Supervisor Collaboration
- Call Recording
- Call Center Quality Management & Monitoring
- Performance Management & Agent Analytics