Call Center Management Solutions
One of the biggest issues of call center management is how to meet or exceed service levels while controlling payroll costs. More accurate forecasting, flexible scheduling and real-time adherence will make your daily call center management more effective by avoiding under or over staffing and ensuring agents are working when they are needed, directly resulting in improved service levels.
Monet Workforce Management Live is an affordable and easy to use call center forecasting and employee scheduling solution which includes ACD integration, real-time agent adherence and intra-day management. Call centers will start improving service levels and reducing center costs within days - all without the upfront expenses and IT requirements of traditional software.
Monet Workforce Management Live was especially designed for small and medium sized call centers to meet their specific needs:
- Fast setup within days, avoiding large implementation projects
- Affordable monthly fees without large upfront investment
- Easy to use through 100% web interface
- Quick integration with any ACD or PBX for call history and real time adherence
Call Center Management Feature Articles
1/18/2017 - Call center management is tasked with finding news ways to deliver better care to customers. In 2017, that means being present and active on social media channels.
1/17/2017 - It's vital that the contact center be anchored in powerful core technologies that can help it share information and collaborate, manage the workforce and act as a liaison with departments such as marketing and sales. As data from all these sources pour in, contact center management must ensure the organization has the right analytics technologies to make sense of it all.
1/10/2017 - While it's call center management's responsibility to ensure an excellent customer experience, it can't just happen once. It has to be consistently excellent.
1/9/2017 - Call center managers have a unique task of ensuring agents are always delivering quality care. It's more important than ever to train agents for social channels to avoid poor company image.
1/3/2017 - Call centers have increasing pressures, even in 2017, to deliver optimal customer care, but so many don't even know where to begin. Take a look at some of the trends you can expect in 2017.
Call Center Workforce Management Made Easy
Cloud base workforce management software for more effective call center scheduling, forecasting and agent adherence
Call Recording and Monitoring Improves Call Center Quality
Get a flexible monitoring platform with comprehensive VOIP call recording capabilities
Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Management for Improved Customer Satisfaction
Monitor customer interactions to consistently deliver great service, improve call center quality and customer satisfaction
Provide Even Better Customer Service
Easily track, analyze and manage agent, group and center performance to optimize customer service
Call Center Management Industry News
1/18/2017 4:49:48 PM
1/18/2017 9:33:12 AM
1/18/2017 9:32:48 AM
1/17/2017 1:32:38 PM
1/17/2017 1:20:28 PM
1/17/2017 9:33:24 AM
1/17/2017 9:32:58 AM
1/17/2017 9:32:54 AM
Call Center Management Resources
- NEW-4 Tips to Improve Intraday Management in Your Contact Center
- NEW-The Human Services Agency of San Francisco Improves Scheduling and Transparency with Monet Software
- NEW-Cost and Benefit Comparison: Cloud vs. Premise vs. Hosted
- Bayview Loan Servicing Boosts Efficiency of Staffing/Scheduling with Monet Software
- GECU Increases Productivity and Service Levels with Monet Software
- Call Center Scheduling, Forecasting & Adherence
- Call Center Supervisor Collaboration
- Call Recording
- Call Center Quality Management & Monitoring
- Performance Management & Agent Analytics