Call Center Management Solutions
One of the biggest issues of call center management is how to meet or exceed service levels while controlling payroll costs. More accurate forecasting, flexible scheduling and real-time adherence will make your daily call center management more effective by avoiding under or over staffing and ensuring agents are working when they are needed, directly resulting in improved service levels.
Monet Workforce Management Live is an affordable and easy to use call center forecasting and employee scheduling solution which includes ACD integration, real-time agent adherence and intra-day management. Call centers will start improving service levels and reducing center costs within days - all without the upfront expenses and IT requirements of traditional software.
Monet Workforce Management Live was especially designed for small and medium sized call centers to meet their specific needs:
- Fast setup within days, avoiding large implementation projects
- Affordable monthly fees without large upfront investment
- Easy to use through 100% web interface
- Quick integration with any ACD or PBX for call history and real time adherence
Call Center Management Feature Articles
2/27/2017 - Conflict resolution is at the heart of a contact center - whether it's a technical issue that needs to be talked through remotely, a complaint, or a new feature that must be explained - finding an agreeable resolution to a caller's issue is key.
2/23/2017 - The contact center is a machine with many moving parts, and keeping track of all of them is a difficult job. Call center management can only be in so many places at the same time, and it's impractical to expect that they can look over agents' shoulders during every working moment.
2/23/2017 - Agents should be trained and armed with tried-and-true methodology for calming angry callers, and the responsibility to do so lies with call center management.
2/16/2017 - It's call center management's job to ensure that agents have the right tools to service customers in a way that delights those customers. Without updated contact center solutions, extending
2/14/2017 - There are other ways call center management can appreciate agents and build a positive environment: buy breakfast or lunch for employees now and then, or offer perks such as well-stocked break rooms.
Call Center Workforce Management Made Easy
Cloud base workforce management software for more effective call center scheduling, forecasting and agent adherence
Call Recording and Monitoring Improves Call Center Quality
Get a flexible monitoring platform with comprehensive VOIP call recording capabilities
Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Management for Improved Customer Satisfaction
Monitor customer interactions to consistently deliver great service, improve call center quality and customer satisfaction
Provide Even Better Customer Service
Easily track, analyze and manage agent, group and center performance to optimize customer service
Call Center Management Industry News
2/27/2017 11:30:26 AM
2/27/2017 9:01:00 AM
2/23/2017 10:32:03 AM
2/23/2017 9:32:35 AM
2/23/2017 9:07:46 AM
2/22/2017 5:12:09 PM
2/22/2017 10:02:12 AM
2/22/2017 9:02:09 AM
Call Center Management Resources
- NEW-4 Tips to Improve Intraday Management in Your Contact Center
- NEW-The Human Services Agency of San Francisco Improves Scheduling and Transparency with Monet Software
- NEW-Cost and Benefit Comparison: Cloud vs. Premise vs. Hosted
- Bayview Loan Servicing Boosts Efficiency of Staffing/Scheduling with Monet Software
- GECU Increases Productivity and Service Levels with Monet Software
- Call Center Scheduling, Forecasting & Adherence
- Call Center Supervisor Collaboration
- Call Recording
- Call Center Quality Management & Monitoring
- Performance Management & Agent Analytics