Call Center Management Solutions
One of the biggest issues of call center management is how to meet or exceed service levels while controlling payroll costs. More accurate forecasting, flexible scheduling and real-time adherence will make your daily call center management more effective by avoiding under or over staffing and ensuring agents are working when they are needed, directly resulting in improved service levels.
Monet Workforce Management Live is an affordable and easy to use call center forecasting and employee scheduling solution which includes ACD integration, real-time agent adherence and intra-day management. Call centers will start improving service levels and reducing center costs within days - all without the upfront expenses and IT requirements of traditional software.
Monet Workforce Management Live was especially designed for small and medium sized call centers to meet their specific needs:
- Fast setup within days, avoiding large implementation projects
- Affordable monthly fees without large upfront investment
- Easy to use through 100% web interface
- Quick integration with any ACD or PBX for call history and real time adherence
Call Center Management Feature Articles
11/29/2016 - The plight to keep and grow customer bases continues for businesses across industries. It's never been a more important time, than in our current economy, to win and more importantly keep customers-call center management solutions can help.
11/28/2016 - Call center management can help improve attrition numbers with the right training. One experienced agent explains why job shadowing leads to panic and high turnover.
11/21/2016 - Soothing irritated customers is one of the most critical skills a contact center agent can have. Ensuring agents get it right most of the time is the responsibility of call center management.
11/16/2016 - One of the most important jobs for call center management is making sure customer demands are met, when and how callers expect.
11/14/2016 - Workforce management focused on cultural diversity in the contact center leads to better outcomes in productivity, employee satisfaction and a healthy bottom line.
Call Center Workforce Management Made Easy
Cloud base workforce management software for more effective call center scheduling, forecasting and agent adherence
Call Recording and Monitoring Improves Call Center Quality
Get a flexible monitoring platform with comprehensive VOIP call recording capabilities
Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Management for Improved Customer Satisfaction
Monitor customer interactions to consistently deliver great service, improve call center quality and customer satisfaction
Provide Even Better Customer Service
Easily track, analyze and manage agent, group and center performance to optimize customer service
Call Center Management Industry News
12/1/2016 12:20:08 PM
12/1/2016 8:20:09 AM
11/30/2016 5:50:07 PM
11/29/2016 8:00:38 AM
11/23/2016 5:30:27 AM
11/22/2016 11:20:15 AM
11/22/2016 9:50:12 AM
Call Center Management Resources
- NEW-4 Tips to Improve Intraday Management in Your Contact Center
- NEW-The Human Services Agency of San Francisco Improves Scheduling and Transparency with Monet Software
- NEW-Cost and Benefit Comparison: Cloud vs. Premise vs. Hosted
- Bayview Loan Servicing Boosts Efficiency of Staffing/Scheduling with Monet Software
- GECU Increases Productivity and Service Levels with Monet Software
- Call Center Scheduling, Forecasting & Adherence
- Call Center Supervisor Collaboration
- Call Recording
- Call Center Quality Management & Monitoring
- Performance Management & Agent Analytics