Webinars - Featured Articles
TMC and Alcatel-Lucent Present Webinar on UC Strategy
NORWALK, CT (September 19, 2012)–TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, and Alcatel-Lucent (News - Alert) announced today a complimentary Webinar, “The Essential Ingredients for a Successful UC Strategy,” live on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT.
While there is no magic recipe for a perfect Unified Communications (News - Alert) (UC) and Collaboration strategy, there are certain essential ingredients that can ensure its successful deployment and adoption. Technology, of course, is a key ingredient – a well integrated SIP-based platform provides the possibility of leveraging existing telephony and business application ecosystem. User experience is the other important ingredient which often gets overlooked and causes failure in UC deployments.
With the increasing trend to bring your own device (BYOD) to work and the consumerization of devices, enterprises are now faced with a whole new set of user expectations that they must address if they want to realize the full benefits of UC. This Webinar will review:
- The importance of a quality user experience from a successfully deployed UC solution
- A strategy to deliver unprecedented user satisfaction while minimizing TCO
- Insights into an award-wining integrated platform that can help IT to deliver on user expectation without complexity
This Webinar is recommended for:
- IT and applications managers
- Line of Business Management: Operations, back office, marketing, and sales
- CIOs who want to understand UC benefits and best practices
- Irwin Lazar, vice president and Service Director, Nemertes Research
- Craig Walker (News - Alert), Worldwide Director, Product Marketing for the Enterprise Group, Alcatel-Lucent
- Peter Bernstein, Senior Editor, TMCnet
Register now for “The Essential Ingredients for a Successful UC Strategy,” live on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT.
“TMCnet Webinars are a tremendous resource and an excellent way to provide training on highly relevant topics, and the fact that it is offered at no-cost to attendees is a huge benefit for companies as a way to educate employees without the travel expense” said Rich Tehrani, CEO at TMC (News - Alert). “Webinars are also a great way to introduce vendors to possible customers in a mutually beneficial and informative manner that often leads to productive relationships.”
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About TMCnet Webinars
TMCnet Webinars feature live, interactive presentations covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives. Attendees watch and listen to the presentation as it happens over their computer, and have the opportunity to submit questions to the speaker(s) in real-time. The TMCnet Webinar program typically attracts 300 to 500 registrants per event.
TMCnet Webinars are archived and available On-Demand.
Companies interested in sponsoring their own Webinar event can contact client services at 203-852-6800 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information about TMCnet Webinars, please visit www.tmcnet.com/webinars.
TMC is celebrating its 40th anniversary as a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online.TMC publishes the TMC’s CUSTOMER Magazine (formerly Customer Interaction Solutions), INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMCnet.com, which is read by 1.5 million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp; Video World Conference & Expo and more.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800 x 22
Edited by Braden Becker
Related Webinar Articles
- Scale-Out Cloud Storage is Becoming a Popular Value-Added Offering for MSPs
- Are You Using Key Performance Indicators of the Past in a Next-Gen Contact Center?
- Leveraging Speech in the Call Center to Create Customer Delight
- Uncovering the Roadblocks to First-Call Resolution
- Red Hat Provides Use Cases for Open Source Cloud Storage