Webinars - Featured Articles
TMC and Alpine Access Present a Webinar on Home-Based Virtual Contact Centers
For Immediate Release
NORWALK, CT (June20, 2012) - TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, and Alpine Accessannounced today a complimentary Webinar, “Flip Your Training Class and Save a Million Bucks: Best Practices for Training a Virtual @Home Contact Center Workforce ”, live on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT.
As a 100% home-based virtual contact center, we are frequently asked “How can you possibly train your workforce and produce high performing agents if you can’t “touch” your students?” Surprisingly, the answer has less to do with the latest technology toys than with what makes for good learning. When you “flip” your classroom from a lecture hall to a practice studio (and throw in the right technology to support it), you can create a virtual training program that delivers more satisfied and higher performing agents, and saves significant dollars. So if you’re faced with improving your training while reducing your costs, don’t flip out, flip your classroom!This Webinar will examine:
- Why you can’t train your employees the same way you were taught in college
- Best practices for virtual skills-based training
- How to combine learning design, learning communities and learning technology to create a virtual learning environment where your students can learn, lead and succeed
- How virtual training can save money and improve your employees speed to competency
This Webinar is recommended for:
- VP or Director of training, & development
- VP or Director of customer care, customer experience, contact center, BPO, CRM, global outsourcing
- VP or Director of operations
- Line-of-Business Owners
- Organizations with large virtual workforces
John Kruper, Chief Experience Officer and President, Alpine Access University
Erik K. Linask, Group Editorial Director, TMCnet
Register now for “Flip Your Training Class and Save a Million Bucks: Best Practices for Training a Virtual @Home Contact Center Workforce ”, live on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT.
“TMCnet Webinars are a tremendous resource and an excellent way to provide training on highly relevant topics, and the fact that it is offered at no-cost to attendees is a huge benefit for companies as a way to educate employees without the travel expense” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Webinars are also a great way to introduce vendors to possible customers in a mutually beneficial and informative manner that often leads to productive relationships.”
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About TMCnet Webinars
TMCnet Webinars feature live, interactive presentations covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives. Attendees watch and listen to the presentation as it happens over their computer, and have the opportunity to submit questions to the speaker(s) in real-time. The TMCnet Webinar program typically attracts 300 to 500 registrants per event.
TMCnet Webinars are archived and available On-Demand.
Companies interested in sponsoring their own Webinar event can contact client services at 203-852-6800 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information about TMCnet Webinars, please visit www.tmcnet.com/webinars.
TMC, celebrating their 40th Anniversary, is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility and Cloud Computing (formerly InfoTECH Spotlight) magazines. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Featuring collocated Mobility Tech, M2M Evolution, Business Video, ChannelVision Expo, MSPWorld, Super WiFi (News - Alert), SUITS, LatinComm, HTML5 Summit Conferences,and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800 x 228
# # #
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli
Related Webinar Articles
- Scale-Out Cloud Storage is Becoming a Popular Value-Added Offering for MSPs
- Are You Using Key Performance Indicators of the Past in a Next-Gen Contact Center?
- Leveraging Speech in the Call Center to Create Customer Delight
- Uncovering the Roadblocks to First-Call Resolution
- Red Hat Provides Use Cases for Open Source Cloud Storage