NORWALK, CT (June 20, 2012) – TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today a complimentary Webinar with Sotel Systems – “Creating a Resilient Communications Environment Utilizing SIP Trunks,” live on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT.
For those companies still employing a TDM Communications Infrastructure, reliability and resiliency is assumed. A last-generation TMD IP-PBX (News - Alert) connected to the PSTN with either analog or digital telephone lines is simply never expected to fail. However, as these companies move towards the use of SIP trunks, reliability is a common concern. This session focuses on implementing the SoTel SoSimple SIP Trunking service along with Sangoma Vega Gateways (which feature full failover/failback functionality) to build a truly robust communications environment that can live up to the toughest Business Continuity and Disaster Recover requirements.
This Webinar will examine:
- A brief review of SIP trunking and its cost benefits
- Implementing the basic SoSimple program
- How the failover/failback features of Sangoma Vega gateways can improve reliability
- Implementing a two-gateway solution for maximum reliability
- Implementing Failover to the PSTN in the event of a SIP, LAN or WAN service interruption
- Routing Emergency Service Calls (911) directly to the PSTN
- Using the gateway two answer calls from the PSTN
- Implementation options to maximize the ROI of the solution
This Webinar is recommended for:
- Value Added Resellers
- Network Integrators
- Telecommunications Interconnects
- Managed Service Providers
- Any end user organization interested in implementing SIP trunking into its communications environment
- Adam Goebel, Director of Channel Sales, SoTel Systems
- Simon Horton, Director of Product Management, Sangoma Technologies (News - Alert)
- Erik Linask, Group Editorial Director, TMCnet
Register now for “Creating a Resilient Communications Environment Utilizing SIP Trunks,” Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT.
“TMCnet Webinars are a tremendous resource and an excellent way to provide training on highly relevant topics, and the fact that it is offered at no-cost to attendees is a huge benefit for companies as a way to educate employees without the travel expense” said Rich Tehrani, CEO at TMC (News - Alert). “Webinars are also a great way to introduce vendors to possible customers in a mutually beneficial and informative manner that often leads to productive relationships.”
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About TMCnet Webinars
TMCnet Webinars feature live, interactive presentations covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives. Attendees watch and listen to the presentation as it happens over their computer, and have the opportunity to submit questions to the speaker(s) in real-time. The TMCnet Webinar program typically attracts 300 to 500 registrants per event.
TMCnet Webinars are archived and available On-Demand.
Companies interested in sponsoring their own Webinar event can contact client services at 203-852-6800 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information about TMCnet Webinars, please visit www.tmcnet.com/webinars.
TMC, celebrating their 40th Anniversary, is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility and Cloud Computing (formerly InfoTECH Spotlight) magazines. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Featuring collocated Mobility Tech, M2M Evolution, Business Video, ChannelVision Expo, MSPWorld, Super WiFi (News - Alert), SUITS, LatinComm, HTML5 Summit Conferences, and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800 x 228
Edited by Braden Becker