Webinars - Featured Articles
TMC and Unimax Present Webinar on Telecom Reporting
NORWALK, CT (March 19, 2012) - TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, and Unimax (News - Alert), announced today a complimentary Webinar, “TELECOM VISIBILITY, AT LAST Learn Telecom Reporting from the Experts” live on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 1 p.m. Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00).
This 30-minute complimentary webinar, sponsored by Unimax, will discuss and demonstrate how easy it can be to generate powerful charts and reports that display critical telecom data and metrics from all your PBX (News - Alert) and voicemail systems on ONE screen.
This webinar will address how to:
- Easily capture AND visualize critical telecom metrics across single and multi-system and single and multi-vendor PBX, voicemail, and directory systems.
- Access and report on thousands of PBX, voicemail, and directory attributes – Create charts and reports displaying only the attributes that are relevant to your current problems and issues.
- Easily create exception reports by Identifying data that is not normal or falls outside of defined parameters.
- Display relational PBX and voicemail data in a single chart or report by mixing and matching system types or by creating multiple charts to do side-by-side comparisons.
- Generate sophisticated telecom charts and reports in both single tenant and complex, multi-tenant environments.
- Use telecom metrics to significantly reduce operational cost while increasing service levels.
This Webinar is recommended for:
- Telecom professionals
- IT professionals
- Phil Moen, President and CEO, Unimax
- Jen Berens, Account Manager, Unimax
- Stefanie Mosca, Managing Editor, TMCnet
Register now for “TELECOM VISIBILITY, AT LAST Learn Telecom Reporting from the Experts” live on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 1 p.m. Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00).
“TMCnet Webinars are a tremendous resource and an excellent way to provide training on highly relevant topics, and the fact that it is offered at no-cost to attendees is a huge benefit for companies as a way to educate employees without the travel expense” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC (News - Alert). “Webinars are also a great way to introduce vendors to possible customers in a mutually beneficial and informative manner that often leads to productive relationships.”
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About TMCnet Webinars
TMCnet Webinars feature live, interactive presentations covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives. Attendees watch and listen to the presentation as it happens over their computer, and have the opportunity to submit questions to the speaker(s) in real-time. The TMCnet Webinar program typically attracts 300 to 500 registrants per event.
TMCnet Webinars are archived and available On-Demand.
Companies interested in sponsoring their own Webinar event can contact client services at 203-852-6800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about TMCnet Webinars, please visit www.tmcnet.com/webinars.
TMC, celebrating their 40th Anniversary, is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility and Cloud Computing (formerly InfoTECH Spotlight) magazines. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: 4G Wireless Evolution; M2M Evolution; Cloud Communications Expo; SIP Tutorial 2.0:Bringing SIP to the Web; Business Video Expo; Regulatory 2.0 Workshop; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800 x 228
# # #
Edited by Tammy Wolf