NORWALK, CT (September 30, 2011) -- TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today that Part 4 of their complimentary “Connect in the Cloud” webinar series will happen live on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 2:00pm EST/11:00am PST.
This event, titled “Navigating the New World of Online Lead Generation and Advertising” will cover tactical ways companies can utilize various online marketing efforts – like building online communities -- to integrate and improve their current programs. The event will feature presentations from industry experts Jon Miller (VP Marketing for Marketo (News - Alert)) and Rich Tehrani (CEO and Editor & Chief, TMCnet) who are armed with the latest branding, lead gen and lead nurturing tactics to help your company succeed in these efforts.
It’s a well-known fact that companies need to continually adapt their marketing practices to survive, and thrive, in the new world of online lead generation and advertising. But many companies struggle to stay up-to-date with the latest best practices and activities to implement while building a brand and generating sales online.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Tactful ways to promote a company online
- How to achieve balance with online promotions and content to establish trust and demonstrate thought leadership
- Ways to use an online community to capture leads and build a prospect database
- How to leverage social media for lead generation and nurturing
- Which lead generation and nurturing activities work best – and what to avoid
- Marketing & Advertising Professionals
- Thought Leaders
- Content Marketers
- Anyone who’s interesting in learning about how to apply cutting edge technology to their marketing and advertising initiatives to boost thought leadership and ROI.
Register now for “Navigating the New World of Online Lead Generation and Advertising” live on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST.
About TMC (News - Alert):
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, NGN and InfoTECH Spotlight magazines. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: 4GWE; Smart Grid Summit; M2M Evolution; Cloud Communications Summit; Social CRM Expo; SIP Tutorial; VIPeering; Business Video Expo; CVx; Digium|Asterisk (News - Alert) World; StartupCamp; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and more! Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
About the Connect in the Cloud Webinar Series
Today, consumers are getting wiser and pickier about how, where and when they want to receive information. If you're like most companies, you are going to the Cloud to find innovative ways to reach your target audience and using various SEO, branding, or social initiatives to do so. But how do you bring it all together in a streamlined, cost-effective way? How do you Connect in the Cloud? Register for this Special Webinar Series to Learn:
- The latest statistics and data on the most effective and popular Online Marketing and Online Community practices
- Success stories, tips, what to avoid and lessons learned on how to build and sustain successful Online Communities
- How to use your Online Community to make your company money
Product Manager, Online Communities
203-852-6800 x 107
Brought to you by TMCnet, the leader in building successful, and profitable, online communities for businesses. Learn more at www.tmcnet.com/communtiy.
Edited by Rich Steeves