December 07, 2020
Webinar - WEBINAR: Post-Pandemic: The New Role of IT and How It'll Impact Your Company
By TMCnet Staff,
Hear about the big recent shifts in modern remote working, and how IT personnel must adapt with new tech stacks and skillsets.
WEBINAR: Post-Pandemic: The New Role of IT and How It’ll Impact Your Company
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 2:00pm ET | 11:00am PT
Sign me up!
Remote working isn't a new concept. But as businesses have been forced into sudden widespread WFH adoption, some things have changed. You may have noticed the iceberg tips—employee burnout, productivity loss, sales slowdown, and expanding IT expenses. Now, what's below?
Join Minim for a research-backed exploration of the big recent shifts in modern remote working, and how IT personnel must adapt with new tech stacks and skillsets. As 82% of company leaders intend to permit remote working post-pandemic, these differences left unaddressed could make or break a successful IT career and impact the company.
What attendees will learn:
- How the role of IT has shifted during the pandemic, and what it will look like in a post-Covid world
- How to address and prevent common business risks, from data breaches to employee burnout with processes and technology
- The challenges brought on by the new WFH normal and key strategies for IT and senior leadership to successfully tackle them
- The bright side to the upheaval of the previous work-related status quo, including ingenuitive ways companies are capitalizing on this opportunity
Who should attend:
- SMB Leadership
- IT Management
- Management and Leadership
Hope you can join us!