February 19, 2020
Webinar - How Successful Businesses are Unifying their UC and Contact Center Systems
By Special Guest
TMCnet Webinar Team,
Traditionally, organizations have viewed unified cloud communications (UCaaS) primarily as an internal tool for employees, while sales and service teams use different apps with different functions, often detached from the rest of the organization. But the market shows a shift toward a complete unification of UC and Contact Center tools under a single vendor and platform: 75% have or plan to integrate UC and contact center, with 60.8% using the same provider.
Join us for a webinar as Robin Gareiss, President of Nemertes Research, walks through her findings in her recent report on “Intelligent Customer Engagement, Supercharging Digital Customer Experience.”
- What are the challenges of operating through a disjointed tech stack?
- How do employees benefit when their business integrates UC with CC?
- How do customers benefit when their business integrates UC with CC?
- How does the company benefit overall?
- What type of architecture lends itself best to integration?
- What should you look for in a vendor to provide both?
Register for this webinar “How Successful Businesses are Unifying their UC and Contact Center Systems” on March 3rd at 2pm ET