January 16, 2019
Webinar - Webinar to address the vision of communications business... after digital transformation
By Paula Bernier, Executive Editor, TMC
Almost all Communications Service Providers are using digital transformation, but what do you do with it after it’s been implemented? How do you grow and diversify revenue through it? What will it mean for your business? All these questions have an answer.
During the upcoming webinar “Post-DX: So you Transformed, now what?,” it will leverage input from a number of informed and influential sources to present a vision of the near future of the communications business, after digital transformation. Join us Thursday, January 31, 2019
10:00am ET | 7:00am PT
Here is what you will learn:
- The key milestones along the road in achieving the digital transformation – the “journey”
- How this “journey” enables Communications Service Providers to
- Capitalize and apply learnings and leading best-practices from other industries
- Leverage their unfair advantage in terms of platform, scale, trust, etc.
- Truly diversify revenue streams with new, high growth, digital services
- Position themselves at the forefront of the customer relationship
- Positively impact customer relationships with a leading role in service delivery through partner ecosystems (e.g. 5G, IoT, etc.)
Dr. Mark Mortensen, Principal Analyst for Communications Software ACG Research and Leonard Sheahan, Senior Director, Oracle (News - Alert) Communications will address a vision of the near future of the communications business, after digital transformation.
For more information on this webinar, and to register, click here.