March 14, 2018
Webinar - Get Ready to Simplify the Cloud
By Mandi Nowitz, Web Editor
Tomorrow, Thursday March 15, Steadfast in conjunction with TMCnet.com, will be hosting a live webinar. Entitled “Making the Complexity of the Cloud Simple,” the webinar is an informative session to further understand the impact of the cloud and the need for it.
It does not matter if you are new to the cloud space or wondering if your current cloud provider is “the one,” this webinar will inform and ease your mind.
Presented by Steadfast Senior Technology Strategist, Ed Dryer and moderated by TMCnet Group Editorial Director, Erik Linask (News - Alert), attendees will gain knowledge that includes:
- The history of the cloud and why/how it has become so complicated
- The 5 key and easy “must-haves” all cloud services need to have
- Are you looking at and/or utilizing the proper cloud architecture to suit your needs?
- SWOT analysis of current cloud service vendors
- How Steadfast is easing cloud complexities
If you are wondering if this webinar is the right choice for you, this is made easy. Here are the people who will most benefit from attending:
- SMBs needing personalized cloud assistance with hands-on support
- Experienced customers hoping to enhance their IT department by delegating their cloud services to a reliable partner with superior support
- Large or enterprise customers searching for a reliable cloud infrastructure partner with more personalized support than the typical, large cloud providers
Don't hesitate, it is time to register for “Making the Complexity of the Cloud Simple” so you can determine if the cloud is right for you. See you March 15 at 2p.m. EDT/11 a.m. PDT.
Edited by Maurice Nagle