Although the worst of the pandemic is fading away, a semi-remote workforce is proving to be a permanent fixture for the future of work. As a result, businesses are adapting to these new conditions by ensuring employees have the necessary tools to remain productive from any location. Tangoe has addressed this issue by offering communications and productivity solutions to enhance the company’s real-time expense management programs.
"As the workforce undergoes a rapid and massive transformation to a hybrid model where employees seamlessly switch between work at home or at the office on a day-to-day basis, companies must make business communications ubiquitous, unified, and ever-available to keep people connected," said Hyoun Park (News - Alert), CEO and Chief Analyst, Amalgam Insights.
According to Tangoe representatives, UCaaS customers are able to take advantage of features that include:
- Accurate cost allocations and chargebacks for greater financial integrity and control.
- Scalable, centralized billing with automated invoice and AP/GL file processing and payment.
- Granular visibility into cost and usage to shape well-informed, data-driven decisions.
- Fraud, abuse and misuse identification for improved security and compliance.
- Call center, customer service and help desk monitoring to measure productivity – pinpointing where resources must be allocated with flexible reporting and traffic analysis.
- Expert Advisory, including benchmarking analysis and rate/usage optimization recommendations.
"For years, customers have chosen to partner with Tangoe to maximize their technology investments. We realize how important it is for organizations to secure a holistic and near real-time view into their technology expenses, which is why Tangoe One has been so well received," said Yaakov Shapiro, Tangoe Chief Product Officer. "This means offering solutions that not only meet challenges of today but prepare them for whatever comes next.
Edited by Maurice Nagle