Business communications have become overly complicated in recent years, as many companies use a variety of different software solutions at the to communicate and collaborate. Now more than ever, companies are looking for a complete package of features to make remote activity universally easier for everyone.
Atos has just announced the release of “Unify Office”, a new Unified Communications (News - Alert)-as-a-Service (UCaaS) developed by cloud communications company, RingCentral. The platform will enable users to collaborate through a single enterprise solution through any connected device in any location.
Oliver Coste, Head of Unified Communications, Atos North America, commented on the new release, stating,"Customers seek communication and collaboration solutions that interact with their preferred business applications and provide future-proofed capabilities for businesses of all sizes. With Unify (News - Alert) Office customers can leverage the unique combination of message, video, and enterprise phone system capabilities together in a single application,"
Unify Office provides a number of desired features into one complete, such as:
- Seamless migration: Customers can migrate at their own pace from traditional on-premise telephony systems to Unify Office by RingCentral (News - Alert). They can also continue to use their existing Atos Unify OpenScape CP Desk phones with Unify Office.
- Open Platform and Integrations: Easily integrate Unify Office with existing business applications, when using applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft (News - Alert), and Google productivity suites through 200+ pre-built integrations or with help of Atos to develop integrations for specific custom workflow.
- Enhanced user experience: Unify Office will now offer a dark theme for easier viewing, integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Google (News - Alert) contacts for easy communication, and desktop phone updates for better navigation.
- New call features: Will enable users to switch from a voice call to a video call with a single click, pick-up authorized calls that are directed to another user's extension, and setup queue overflow to extensions so that more calls are answered rather than getting routed to voicemail.
- Enhanced video meeting experience and security: Unify Office will include admin, host, and moderator controls, and password protection.
- Integrated team messaging: With built-in messaging, users can get more done before, during, and after meetings. Using task management, users can pin action items for easy follow-up and keep teams accountable.
“We're excited to bring the innovative combination of RingCentral's leading UCaaS product together with Atos' deep system integrator capabilities to the United States,” said Coste. “Together we have capabilities to build deeply integrated and managed digital workplaces that end users need to be competitive."
Edited by Maurice Nagle