Exhibitor Liability Insurance Required at ITEXPO West 2010
- As an exhibitor, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of your space contract, you agree to provide proof of adequate insurance coverage which protects Show Management and the Los Angeles Convention Center from any claims arising from exhibitor’s activities including but not limited to the installation, operation and dismantling of you exhibit/display.
- Exhibitors must carry worker’s compensation as required by individual state law as well as commercial general liability, to include products and operations, independent contractors, personal injury and blanket contractual liability insurance of at least $100,000 per occurrence, $500,000 aggregate.
- You must provide a certificate of liability insurance from your business insurer which names TMC and the Los Angles Convention Center as additional insured with respect to your operations during set up, the show and dismantle, October 3-6, 2010.
- To obtain this certificate, simply provide this page to the supplier of your business insurance. Most insurance companies provide this certificate free of charge. Some may charge a nominal processing fee. The address for the certificate is: TMC, 800 Connecticut Ave, 1st Floor EAST, Norwalk, CT, 06854.
- All certificates are due September 10th and must carry a 30-day notice of cancellation provision.
- TMC recommends that each exhibitor carry insurance to cover loss of or damage to any property of the exhibitor, its agents, employees, or contractors whether attributable to accident, fire, theft, or any cause whatsoever.
Email to: Heidi Tanacea
Due September 10th, 2010