Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Strategic Business Report 2023: Healthcare Networks Focus on Supply Chain Management for Cost Reduction and Higher Productivity
DUBLIN, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Healthcare Supply Chain Management: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Healthcare Supply Chain Management estimated at US$2.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.6% CAGR and reach US$2.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 9.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.3% CAGR
The Healthcare Supply Chain Management market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$281.1 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.6% and 8.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$255.6 Million by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 59 Featured) -
- Arvato Systems
- Blue Yonder Group, Inc. (JDA Software)
- Cardinal Health
- Global Healthcare Exchange
- Harris Affinity
- Jump Technologies
- LogiTag Systems
- Manhattan Associates
- McKesson Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- COVID-19-related Disruptions of Unprecedented Magnitude Encumber and Complicate Global Healthcare Supply Chain
- World Faces Unprecedented Shortage of PPE and Ventilators
- Global Number of Infections & Patients Requiring Ventilator Support
- Market Penetration of Face Masks Worldwide in 1Q 2020 (In %)
- Urgent Near-Term Fixes to Mitigate Shortages
- Players Elevate Role-Play of Healthcare Supply Chain to Counteract Unique Challenges
- Need for Agility and Visibility More than Ever Before
- Cloud Solutions to Register Strong Growth
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management: Key to Unleash Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Growing Significance of Healthcare supply chain
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- COVID-19 Unfolds the Critical Significance of Automated Healthcare Supply Chain and Need to Diversify Sourcing
- COVID-19 Prompts Hospitals to Prioritize Optimization of Supply Chain
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Gains Prominence
- Number of Connected Medical Devices in Million: 2018-2025
- Blockchain Technology Addresses Healthcare Industry Supply Chain Challenges
- Blockchain Technology by Enduse Vertical: 2019
- Growing Relevance of Big Data and Analytics
- Global Market for Data Analytics by Type for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Global Adoption Rates (in %) of Big Data Technologies by Industry (2019E)
- Collaboration: An Important Element of the Supply Chain Conundrum
- Increasing Popularity of Telehealth Draws Attention
- Global Telemedicine Market in US$ Billion: 2018, 2020, 2022 & 2024
- Focus Intensifies on Orchestration
- Connected Health to Modernize Healthcare Supply Chain
- Healthcare Networks Focus on Supply Chain Management for Cost Reduction and Higher Productivity
- Group Purchasing Organizations & E-Procurement Technology Address Challenges within Healthcare Supply Chain Management
- Drones to Play Key Role in Healthcare Supply Chains
- Global Market for Drones (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Healthcare Supply Chain Industry Challenges
- Demand for Immediate Overnight Shipping
- Efficient Recall Management
- Inventory Shortage
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/77d693
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-healthcare-supply-chain-management-strategic-business-report-2023-healthcare-networks-focus-on-supply-chain-management-for-cost-reduction-and-higher-productivity-301774079.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]