Global Software-Defined Networking Strategic Business Report: New Tools Required for Organizations to Reap Full Benefits of SDN Investments
DUBLIN, Feb. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Software-Defined Networking: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Software-Defined Networking estimated at US$18.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$75.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Services, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 18.8% CAGR and reach US$30.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 19.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $5.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 25.9% CAGR
The Software-Defined Networking market in the U.S. is estimated at US$5.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$16 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 25.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 14.7% and 18.1% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 17.2% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$10.3 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 88 Featured) -
- Arista Networks Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- CloudGenix Inc.
- DataCore Software
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Extreme Networks Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- HiveIO Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Lenovo Group Limited
- NEC Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Nvidia Networking
- Oracle Corporation
- Pica8 Inc.
- Pluribus Networks Inc.
- VMware Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing o zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- An Introduction to Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Global Software-Defined Networking Market: Outlook
- Confluence of Favorable Trends Spur Adoption of Software Defined Networking
- Industry Vertical: IT & Telecom Emerges as the Largest Market
- World Software-Defined Networking Market by Industry Vertical (2020 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for IT & Telecom, BFSI, Defense, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, and Other Verticals
- Regional Analysis
- World Software-Defined Networking Market (2020 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Developed and Developing Regions
- World Software-Defined Networking Market - Geographic Regions Ranked by Value CAGR for 2020-2027: China, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Canada, USA, Europe, Japan, and Africa
- Competitive Landscape
- Recent Market Activity
- Software-Defined Networking - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Connected Enterprise, Workforce Mobility & BYOD Era Highlights the Significance of SDN
- Growing Enterprise Spending on BYOD Programs to Benefit Use of SDN: Global Spending on BYOD (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Global Shipments of Smartphones (in Million Units) for the Years 2011 through 2019
- Rising BYOD Adoption to Drive Robust Growth in SDN Market
- Key Factors Encouraging BYOD Trend among Enterprises Ranked by Importance Attached by Enterprises
- SDN Presents Agile, Secure Networking Architecture to Integrate Emerging Technologies into Manufacturing & Supply Chain Operations
- Opportunity Indicators
- Global Number of IoT Connected Devices (In Billion) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 & 2025
- Global IoT Spending: Percentage Breakdown by Industry Vertical for the Years 2018 and 2022
- Proliferation of Cloud Computing Fosters Growth in SDN Market
- Significance of SDN for Cloud Native Applications
- Evolution of SDN from Cloud Computing to WAN
- Key Benefits Driving Adoption of Cloud Services of Large, Medium and Small Businesses
- Rise of Cloud Data Centers: A High Growth Opportunity for SDN Market
- Growing Spending on Public Cloud Services Coupled With Technology Improvements in the Quality of Cloud Hosted Services Drive the SDN Market: Global Public Cloud Computing Market (in US$ Billion) by Service Type for the Years 2019 and 2022
- Global Data Center IP Traffic Breakdown (in %) by Cloud and Traditional Data Centers for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2021
- SD-WAN Emerges as Disruptive Technology with Remarkable Incursion in Enterprises
- Integration of 5G and SD-WAN
- Security Concerns in SDN and Overcoming Issues in Current SD-WANs
- NFV and SDN Present Compelling Pair to Transform Network Management
- Integration Complexities with Third-Party VNFs
- New Tools Required for Organizations to Reap Full Benefits of SDN Investments
- Convergence of NFV and SDN Technologies
- Key NFV/SDN Deployment Challenges
- Lack of Strong Business Cases
- Lack of Capabilities Required for Operationalizing NFV/SDN
- Orchestration Issues
- Privacy and Security Issues
- Lack of Standards
- Organizational Issues
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xw0o95-defined?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-software-defined-networking-strategic-business-report-new-tools-required-for-organizations-to-reap-full-benefits-of-sdn-investments-301756913.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]