Mobile Video Surveillance Global Market Report 2023: Increase in Hardware Capabilities of Mobile Video Cameras Boosts Sector
DUBLIN, Feb. 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Mobile Video Surveillance Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Offering (Hardware, Software, and Service); By Application; By Vertical; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023 - 2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mobile video surveillance market size is expected to reach USD 5.28 billion by 2032, according to a new study by the publisher. The report gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The exponential rise in the use of the internet and its related products across the globe along with the ubiquitous usage of smartphones and tablets, which significantly increases computational power is one of the primary key factors influencing the global market growth. In the last few years, mobile video surveillance has gained high traction and popularity as it enables video streaming wirelessly with the help of a camera to a control center.
A large number of key market players are involved in various development-related activities of innovative video surveillance techniques and solutions by heavily investing in their R&D is also likely to have a positive impact on the market growth over the coming years.
For instance, in June 2022, Axis Communications announced the launch of its new next-generation AXIS M11 Box cameras that offers high image resolution even in low light conditions. These cameras include a CS mounted with the support for the motorized i-CS lenses & ensured great picture details.
There has been a significant rise in the adoption of remote or offsite management of security across various application areas including transportation, military & defense, law enforcement, and industrial among others, as these types of systems allow users to view and monitor remotely from almost anywhere on personal computers, tablets, and smartphones through a reliable internet connection.
Due to these features, an extensively increasing number of government organizations and economic establishments are deploying these systems to protect them against fraud or terrorist activities.
Drivers and Opportunities
- Rising Awareness Regarding the Benefits of Advanced Video Surveillance Software
- Increase in Hardware Capablities of Mobile Video Cameras
Restraints and Challenges
- Privacy and Security Concerns Regarding Video Data in Wireless Cameras
Mobile Video Surveillance Market Report Highlights
- Hardware segment accounted for considerable global market share in 2022 on account of changes in user preferences towards IP cameras and growing use of video encoders
- Drones segment is anticipated to grow fastest during the forecast period owing to its numerous beneficial properties like performing army support, intelligence missions, and mountain search and rescue missions very effectively
- Transportation segment held the highest market revenue share in 2022, which is mainly driven by an extensive rise in the number need for advanced surveillance due to an increase in activities like terrorism and vandalism
- Asia Pacific region dominated the global market and accounted for a healthy market share in 2022 due to the continuous rise in the prevalence for smartphones and the trend of adopting video surveillance among small businesses
- The global key market players include Axis Communications, Hanwha Techwin, Huawei Technologies, Infinova and United Technologies, and Bosch Security & Safety Systems
The publisher has segmented the mobile video surveillance market report based on offering, application, vertical, and region:
Mobile Video Surveillance, Offering Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2019 - 2032)
Mobile Video Surveillance, Application Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2019 - 2032)
- Transport Vehicles
- Police Vehicles
Mobile Video Surveillance, Vertical Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2019 - 2032)
- Law Enforcement
- Military & Defense
- First Responders
Mobile Video Surveillance, Regional Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2019 - 2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Mobile Video Surveillance Market Insights
5. Global Mobile Video Surveillance Market, by Offering
6. Global Mobile Video Surveillance Market, by Application
7. Global Mobile Video Surveillance Market, by Vertical
8. Global Mobile Video Surveillance Market, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Dahua Technology
- Axis Communications
- Bosch Security and Safety Systems
- Hanwha Techwin
- Huawei Technologies
- Rosco Vision
- Wireless CCTV
- Strops Technology
- DTI Group
- Agent Video Surveillance
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Infinova and United Technologies
- Eagle Eye Networks.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3du614-video?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mobile-video-surveillance-global-market-report-2023-increase-in-hardware-capabilities-of-mobile-video-cameras-boosts-sector-301751631.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]