Notice Regarding Stock Split, Partial Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation and Revision to Dividend Forecast resulting from the Stock Split
TOKYO, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (“IIJ”, the “Company”, TSE Prime: 3774) hereby announces that IIJ’s Board of Directors today resolved a stock split and partial amendment to the Articles of Incorporation, as indicated below.
1. Purpose of the Stock Split
2. Overview of the Stock Split
(Note) Total number of issued shares stated in the above could be increased as a result of exercise of stock acquisition rights.
(5) Summary of the American Depositary Receipts (“ADR”) Ratio Change
3. Partial Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation
(2) Details of the amendment (Changes are underlined.)
4. Revision to the Dividend Forecast resulting from the stock split
About Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
IIJ Investor Relations