Asia-Pacific Animation, VFX & Video Games Markets 2022-2026
DUBLIN, May 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Asia-Pacific Animation, VFX & Video Games Industry: Strategies, Trends & Opportunities (2022-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global consumers are displaying a growing appetite for engaging, high-definition visual experiences. Moviegoers are demanding high quality productions with engaging visual effects and realistic animation and studios are including more animation and VFX shots into films.
Consumers are consuming more immersive content across channels such as ultra-high-definition TVs, tablets and smartphones to head mounted devices. Animation, VFX and games content is being consumed not only on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and Twitch, but also on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
With the growing internet penetration and access to multimedia devices, customers are spending more time on streaming digital content. Streaming video is the fastest growing distribution channel for animation and is witnessing double digit growth and the same is expected to continue. This growth is attributed to the exponential growth in the number of online video viewers throughout the world.
The demand for animation, VFX and video gaming has expanded with the increase in targeted broadcasting hours by cable and satellite TV, availability of low cost internet access, penetration of mobile devices along with the growing popularity of streaming video.
In addition, the demand for Animation and VFX content to power immersive experiences such as Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is growing exponentially. The rapid advancement of technology has made animation, VFX & games available to the masses, and this industry has become one of the fastest growing segments in the global media and entertainment market.
We are increasingly seeing more of animation, VFX and games production taking place in a globally distributed mode. Production work is becoming global with countries as well as regions offering tax incentives, subsidies, financial support, regional low labor costs etc. and companies are cutting costs by setting up facilities in such regions. Cloud computing is playing a key role in character rendering and modeling processes as cloud based rendering of animation films is more effective and efficient as it reduces the time and cost compared to traditional rendering.
Cloud Gaming services which are growing at an exponential pace would need the right pricing model to both drive adption and generate sufficient returns for platforms and publishers.
The availability of low cost micro-payment systems is allowing users to pay for access or download small quantities of digital content and is the key for online games market to grow. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based techniques are being used for in-game analytics, customer acquisition, retention, cross sell, churn, classify player behavior etc.
Emerging Trends in the Animation, VFX & Video Games Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Asian Animation & VFX Industry
3. Asian Television Animation Content Demand Forecast
4. Asian Video Games Industry
5. Asian eSports Market
6. Japan Animation, VFX & Video Games
7. India Animation, VFX & Video Games
8. China Animation, VFX & Video Games
9. South Korea Animation, VFX & Video Games
10. Philippines Animation, VFX & Video Games
11. Taiwan Animation, VFX & Video Games
12. Vietnam Animation, VFX & Video Games
13. Thailand Animation, VFX & Video Games
14. Singapore Animation, VFX & Video Games
15. Australia Animation VFX & Video Games
16. Malaysia Animation, VFX & Video Games
17. Indonesia Animation, VFX & Video Games
18. Israel Animation, VFX & Video Games Industry
19. Pakistan Animation, VFX & Video Games
20. Bangladesh Animation, VFX & Video Games
21. United Arab Emirates Animation, VFX & Video Games
22. Saudi Arabia Animation, VFX & Video Games
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/erp2f6
Research and Markets
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
SOURCE Research and Markets