Insights on the Wireless Network Test Equipment Global Market - Open RAN and Network Slicing Requires Innovative Monitoring Capabilities Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Wireless Network Test Equipment Growth Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wireless network test equipment market will experience an approximate 10.9% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2021 to 2026.
The market includes equipment and solutions that are used to test and validate the integrity of cellular wireless networks (signals) based on various parameters such as network availability, connectivity, and utilization. The equipment uses radio waves for transmitting signals. This report covers test equipment used in benchmarking, monitoring, field trials, acceptance, optimization, and troubleshooting applications.
1. Strategic Imperatives
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis - Passive Monitoring
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis - SON Testing Equipment
5. Growth Opportunity Analysis - Active Monitoring
6. Growth Opportunity Analysis - Drive Test Equipment
7. Growth Opportunity Analysis - Site Test Equipment
8. Growth Opportunity Analysis - OSS (CM/FM/PM)
9. Growth Opportunity Analysis - OSS with Geo-location Equipment
10. Growth Opportunity Analysis - Crowdsourcing Equipment
11. Growth Opportunity Universe
12. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j1qnmg
Research and Markets
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-wireless-network-test-equipment-global-market---open-ran-and-network-slicing-requires-innovative-monitoring-capabilities-presents-opportunities-301498986.html
SOURCE Research and Markets