Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market Research Report (2021 to 2027) - by MIMO Configuration, IEEE Standards, Product, Band and Region
DUBLIN, Jan. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Wi-Fi Chipset Market Research Report by MIMO Configuration, by IEEE Standards, by Product, by Band, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market size was estimated at USD 20.06 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 21.97 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.88% to reach USD 38.81 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Wi-Fi Chipset Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market, including Blu Wireless Technology Ltd, Broadcom Inc., Celeno Communications, Ltd., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Espressif Systems Pte., Ltd., Intel Corporation, Marvell Technology Group Ltd., MediaTek Inc., Microchip Technology, Inc., Peraso Technologies, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Quantenna Communications, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Stmicroelectronics N.V., ad Texas Instruments Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wi-Fi Chipset Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing popularity of voice over Wi-Fi
220.127.116.11. Growing integration between Wi-Fi and mobile networks
18.104.22.168. Development of smart-home technology and the proliferation of Wi-Fi-enabled mobile devices
22.214.171.124. Growing number of public Wi-Fi hotspots
126.96.36.199. Growing security concern
188.8.131.52. Declining shipment of PCs and Tablets
184.108.40.206. Emergence of wearable technology
220.127.116.11. Increasing integration of Wi-Fi into homes and enterprises
18.104.22.168. Application advancement of Wi-Fi in Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
22.214.171.124. Overcrowded unlicensed wireless frequency spectrum
126.96.36.199. Issues due to use of 5 GHz band Wi-Fi with LTE in unlicensed spectrum (LTE-U)
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Wi-Fi Chipset Market, by MIMO Configuration
6.2. 1x1 MU-MIMO
6.3. 2x2 MU-MIMO
6.4. 3x3 MU-MIMO
6.5. 4x4 MU-MIMO
6.6. 8x8 MU-MIMO
7. Wi-Fi Chipset Market, by IEEE Standards
7.2. IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1
7.3. IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
7.4. IEEE 802.11ad
7.5. IEEE 802.11ax
7.6. IEEE 802.11ay
7.7. IEEE 802.11b/G
7.8. IEEE 802.11n (SB and DB)
8. Wi-Fi Chipset Market, by Product
8.2. Access Point Equipment
8.3. Connected Home Devices
9. Wi-Fi Chipset Market, by Band
9.2. Dual Band
9.3. Single Band
9.4. TRI Band
10. Americas Wi-Fi Chipset Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Wi-Fi Chipset Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Blu Wireless Technology Ltd
14.2. Broadcom Inc.
14.3. Celeno Communications, Ltd.
14.4. Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
14.5. Espressif Systems Pte., Ltd.
14.6. Intel Corporation
14.7. Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
14.8. MediaTek Inc.
14.9. Microchip Technology, Inc.
14.10. Peraso Technologies, Inc.
14.11. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
14.12. Quantenna Communications, Inc.
14.13. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
14.14. Stmicroelectronics N.V.
14.15. Texas Instruments Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gs84q4
Research and Markets
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-wi-fi-chipset-market-research-report-2021-to-2027---by-mimo-configuration-ieee-standards-product-band-and-region-301466450.html
SOURCE Research and Markets