Insights on the Digital Payment Global Market to 2026 - Featuring ACI Worldwide, Adyen and Dwolla Among Others
DUBLIN, Jan. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Digital Payment Market Research Report by Component, by Deployment Type, by Organization Size, by Mode of Payment, by Vertical, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Payment Market size was estimated at USD 58.31 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 69.91 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 20.23% to reach USD 176.21 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Digital Payment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Digital Payment Market, including ACI Worldwide, Adyen, Aliant Payments Inc., Alipay.com, Apple Inc., Aurus Inc., Due Inc., Dwolla, Inc, Fattmerchant, Inc., FIS, Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Global Payments Inc., Intuit Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mastercard Inc., PayPal Holdings, Inc., Paysafe Group Limited, SPREEDLY, INC., Square, Inc., and Visa Inc..
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Digital Payment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Digital Payment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Digital Payment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Digital Payment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Digital Payment Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Digital Payment Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Digital Payment Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. High proliferation of smartphones enabling mCommerce growth
22.214.171.124. Increase in eCommerce sales and growth in internet penetration
126.96.36.199. Rise in the adoption of contactless payments
188.8.131.52. Lack of global standards for cross-border payments
184.108.40.206. Gradual adoption of Open-Banking APIs
220.127.116.11. Rapid decline in unbanked population across the globe
18.104.22.168. Progressive changes in regulatory frameworks
22.214.171.124. Evolving cyber attacks on digital payments
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Digital Payment Market, by Component
6.2.1. Consultation & Integration
6.2.2. Incident Response Services
6.2.3. Managed Security Services
6.2.4. Support & Maintenance
6.2.5. Training & Development
6.3.1. Antimalware/ Antivirus
6.3.2. DDoS Mitigation
6.3.5. Identity and Access Management
6.3.6. Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
6.3.7. Security and Vulnerability Management
6.3.8. Security Information and Event Management
7. Digital Payment Market, by Deployment Type
8. Digital Payment Market, by Organization Size
8.2. Large Enterprises
8.3. Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
9. Digital Payment Market, by Mode of Payment
9.2. Bank Cards
9.3. Digital Currencies
9.4. Digital Wallets
9.5. Net Banking
9.6. Point of Sales
10. Digital Payment Market, by Vertical
10.2. Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance
10.4. Media & Entertainment
10.5. Retail & e-Commerce
10.7. Transportation & Logistics
10.8. Travel & Hospitality
11. Americas Digital Payment Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Digital Payment Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Digital Payment Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. ACI Worldwide
15.3. Aliant Payments Inc.
15.5. Apple Inc.
15.6. Aurus Inc.
15.7. Due Inc.
15.8. Dwolla, Inc
15.9. Fattmerchant, Inc.
15.10. FIS, Inc.
15.11. Fiserv, Inc.
15.12. Global Payments Inc.
15.13. Intuit Inc.
15.14. JPMorgan Chase & Co.
15.15. Mastercard Inc.
15.16. PayPal Holdings, Inc.
15.17. Paysafe Group Limited
15.18. SPREEDLY, INC.
15.19. Square, Inc.
15.20. Visa Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b2y6or
Research and Markets
SOURCE Research and Markets
Healthcare: The Patient The Doctor and The Bill
Virtualization and the Cloud
Keynote Panel Session - Open to all Badge Holders