$1+ Billion Cooling Tower Rental Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Aggreko, Carrier and Caterpillar Among Others
DUBLIN, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Cooling Tower Rental Market Research Report by Design (Mechanical Draft and Natural Draft), by Type (Dry, Hybrid, and Wet), by End-User , by Capacity, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cooling Tower Rental Market size was estimated at USD 1,058.12 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,110.15 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.25% to reach USD 1,438.81 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market, including Aggreko, Carrier Corporation, Caterpillar, Inc., Cooling Tower Depot, Inc., GOHL-KTK GmbH, Jacir, Johnson Controls, Midwest Cooling Tower Services, LLC, SPX Corporation, and Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cooling Tower Rental Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing use of HVAC applications
18.104.22.168. Increasing applications in petrochemicals, power utilities, & hospitals
22.214.171.124. Rising adoption due to need for emergency backup or supplement in case of existing cooling tower failure
126.96.36.199. Increase in adoption of rental cooling towers in refineries & chemical plants
188.8.131.52. Influence of oil price fluctuations on oil-dependent sectors
184.108.40.206. Growing focus on renewable energy
220.127.116.11. Growth in number of refineries & chemical plants
18.104.22.168. Public-private investment for nuclear power generation
22.214.171.124. Non-availability of technical expertise for complex temperature-control issues
126.96.36.199. High cost of installation for a small period
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Cooling Tower Rental Market, by Design
6.2. Mechanical Draft
6.3. Natural Draft
7. Cooling Tower Rental Market, by Type
8. Cooling Tower Rental Market, by End-User
8.2. Chemicals & Petrochemicals
8.4. Food & Beverage
8.5. Oil & Gas
9. Cooling Tower Rental Market, by Capacity
9.2. 1000 to 1500 Tons
9.3. 1500 to 3000 Tons
9.4. 500 to 1000 Tons
9.5. Above 3000 Tons
9.6. Up to 500 Tons
10. Americas Cooling Tower Rental Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Cooling Tower Rental Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cooling Tower Rental Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.2. Carrier Corporation
14.3. Caterpillar, Inc.
14.4. Cooling Tower Depot, Inc.
14.5. GOHL-KTK GmbH
14.7. Johnson Controls
14.8. Midwest Cooling Tower Services, LLC
14.9. SPX Corporation
14.10. Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q5w96a
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
SOURCE Research and Markets
Keynote Presentation - Open to all Badge Holders
Lunch Vouchers Provided to Paid Conference Pass Holders, Exhibitors, Sponsors, Speakers, Press
NB-IoT - A 5G Technology for Smart Cities