Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market Research Report (2020 to 2026) - by Application and Region
DUBLIN, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market Research Report by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market size was estimated at USD 153.47 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 178.17 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 16.42% to reach USD 382.25 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market, including 3D Hubs B.V., 3D Matters Pte Ltd., 3D Spectra Technologies LLP, 3D Systems Corporation, 3D Systems, Inc., ActivArmor, Aniwaa Pte. Ltd., Axial3D Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eclipse Automation Inc., EnvisionTEC, Inc., Essentium Inc., Formlabs Inc., Imaginarium (I) Pvt. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Materialise NV, Organovo Holdings Inc, Rapidmade Inc., RegenHU Ltd., Stratasys, Ltd., Ultimaker BV, WASP c/o CSP S.r.l., and Webicina Kft.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increasing potential of 3D printing in the healthcare
18.104.22.168. Rising popularity of personalized, lightweight casts
22.214.171.124. Growing use 3D printing casts to heal broken bones
126.96.36.199. Uncomfortable to wear
188.8.131.52. Increasing use for personalized presurgical/treatment and for preoperative planning
184.108.40.206. Utilisation in orthodontics
220.127.116.11. Lack of regulation and legislation
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market, by Application
6.2. 3D Bioprinting Tissues & Organs
6.3. 3D Printed Drugs and Personalised medicine
6.4. Knee Replacement and Prosthetics
7. 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market, by Material
7.2. Bio Materials
8. Americas 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa 3D Printing Casts in Healthcare Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3D Hubs B.V.
12.2. 3D Matters Pte Ltd.
12.3. 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
12.4. 3D Systems Corporation
12.5. 3D Systems, Inc.
12.7. Aniwaa Pte. Ltd.
12.8. Axial3D Ltd
12.9. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
12.10. Eclipse Automation Inc.
12.11. EnvisionTEC, Inc.
12.12. Essentium Inc.
12.13. Formlabs Inc.
12.14. Imaginarium (I) Pvt. Ltd.
12.15. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
12.16. Materialise NV
12.17. Organovo Holdings Inc
12.18. Rapidmade Inc.
12.19. RegenHU Ltd.
12.20. Stratasys, Ltd.
12.21. Ultimaker BV
12.22. WASP c/o CSP S.r.l.
12.23. Webicina Kft.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y4m6n9
Research and Markets
SOURCE Research and Markets
Smart Citizens â€“ How to Guarantee Re-election
IoT Evolution Expo #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Open
Keynote: State of the Cannabis Business Vertical