Cloud Backup Market Size to Reach USD 4229.3 Million by 2026 at a CAGR of 12.5% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, July 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Cloud Backup Market is Segmented by Type (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), by Application (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises). Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021 - 2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports under Web Services Category.
The global Cloud Backup market size is projected to reach USD 4229.3 Million by 2026, from USD 1834.3 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the cloud backup market:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE CLOUD BACKUP MARKET
The volume and diversity of data generated in the organization are growing rapidly. Furthermore, Employers have promoted the usage of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in recent years in order to save money on IT, which has resulted in massive data collection on a continuous basis. Business-critical data cannot be jeopardized, and it necessitates continuous backup and on-demand accessibility. Cloud backup allows for convenient data administration and access from any location with an internet connection, as required by the company. It allows for continuous and automatic cloud backup, making it simple to manage large amounts of data. Thus the increasing data generated is expected to fuel the growth of the cloud backup market.
The increasing need for cost-effective backup and recovery solutions is expected to drive the growth of the cloud backup solutions market. Organizations are rapidly adopting digital transformation, which is driving up demand for more scalable and cost-effective backup and recovery solutions. Cloud backup and recovery software solutions offer businesses lower-cost infrastructure and application support than on-premises options. Companies can reserve and pay for only the quantity of data they require and are actively consuming with the help of these solutions. This enables businesses to save money on IT infrastructure both in terms of capital and operational costs.
Furthermore, due to the global coronavirus outbreak, the demand for cloud backup solutions has been on the rise. This is primarily due to the increase in remote working locations of employees across the world. Also, SaaS-based collaborative applications witnessed a substantial increase in demand during the lockdown period, due to the need to work remotely.
CLOUD BACKUP MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, private cloud is expected to be the most lucrative. This is du to the high-level security, full data control, and customization offered by the private cloud.
Based on region, North America is expected to be the most lucrative region. The United States (US) has the largest share of the cloud storage market, with well-established providers and end-user sectors that are constantly adapting to emerging technologies to boost corporate productivity.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-33D1628/Global_Cloud_Backup_Market
CLOUD BACKUP MARKET SEGMENTATION
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-33D1628&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-33D1628&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Backup as a Service Market is Segmented by Type Online Backup, Cloud Backup, by Application Email Backup, Application Backup, Media Storage Backup and by various regions.
- Public Cloud market size is projected to reach USD 1006200 Million by 2027, from USD 417080 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.9% during 2021-2027.
- Hybrid Cloud Market is segmented by Type Hardware, Software, by Application IT and Telecom, Healthcare, BFSI and by various regions.
- The global Cloud Storage Market size was valued at USD 46.12 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 222.25 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2020 to 2027.
- Cloud Applications Market is segmented by Type E-mail, File Storage, File Sharing, Customer Relationship Management, by Application BFSI, Manufacturing, Government and Public Sector, Telecommunications and by various regions.
- The Personal Cloud Market size was valued at USD 26.80 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 161.39 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% from 2020 to 2027.
- Cloud CRM Market is segmented by Type, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Social Network, Supply Chain, Distribution, by Application SEMs, Large Enterprise and by various regions.
- The Cloud Services Market size was valued at USD 264.80 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 927.51 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2027.
- Edge Computing Market size is projected to reach USD 41740 Million by 2026, from USD 6149 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 31.1% during 2021-2026.
Click here to see related reports on Cloud Backup Market
Valuates offer in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
Asset Management â€“ Keeping Remote Devices Connected
ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Open
Solutions Showcase Awards Ceremony