Power Monitoring Market to Reach USD 4062.5 Million by 2026 at CAGR 3.3% - Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, April 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Power Monitoring Market is Segmented by Type (Hardware, Software, Services), by Application (Manufacturing Industry, Data Center, Utilities & Renewables, Public Infrastructure, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecast from 2021 to 2027. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Energy & Utilities Category.
The global Power Monitoring market is projected to reach USD 4062.5 million by 2026, from USD 3145.7 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of power monitoring market are:
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-23E1845/global-power-monitoring
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE POWER MONITORING MARKET SIZE :
Consumers, including the industries around the world, are witnessing a consistent rise in their electricity bills, raising questions about how to reduce the cost of electricity. Furthermore, the continued increase in electricity demand has put a strain on electricity generation and transmission infrastructure, raising concerns about meeting potential demand. As a result, a number of utility providers, individual customers, and other industries began to adopt power monitoring systems. This, in turn, is expected to drive the growth of the power monitoring market size. Voltage, cost, power factor, and frequency can all be tracked with power monitoring meters.
Power monitoring meters assist in lowering overall high energy bills and enable consumers to make more informed decisions about power usage. By continuous management, a power monitoring device solves the problem of excessive power use in industries. These advantages, in turn, are expected to drive the growth of the power monitoring market size.
The increasing adoption of the smart grid is expected to increase the growth of the power monitoring market size. Governments across the globe have enacted several supportive policies and mandates focusing on the implementation of smart grids and spreading awareness about energy conservation. Furthermore, heavy investments are being made for the development of smart grids across the globe. All these factors will influence the growth of the power monitoring market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For Growth & Trends Analysis on Power Monitoring Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-23E1845/Global_Power_Monitoring_Market
POWER MONITORING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS :
Based on Type, the hardware segment is expected to be one the largest contributor to the power monitoring market share during the forecast period. This is due to an increase in the number of smart grid implementation programs, global smart grid investments, and government legislation requiring the installation of smart meters to minimize carbon emissions.
Based on the Application, the data center segment is expected to be one of the largest contributors to the power monitoring market share during the forecast period. This is due to an increase in the need for monitoring of the data center's electrical power delivery system, as well as increased investments in IT hubs.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-23E1845/Global_Power_Monitoring_Market
Power Monitoring Market Breakdown Data by Type
Power Monitoring Market Breakdown Data by Application
Top Major Key Players in the Power Monitoring Market
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-23E1845&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-23E1845&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- The Smart grid market size was valued at USD 66.96 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 169.18 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2018 to 2025. Factors such as rising environmental issues and increased adoption of smart grid technologies to boost energy storage and usage efficiency are propelling the smart grid market forward. Furthermore, favourable government policies and legislation for the use of smart metres, as well as an increase in investments in digital electricity infrastructure, are some of the key factors driving market growth.
- The global Power Management System market size is projected to reach USD 4905.7 Million by 2027, from USD 3640.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
- The Commercial Smart Meters Market contains segmentation By Type (Single-Phase Smart Meters, Three-Phase Smart Meters), By Application (Smart Grid, Intelligent Transportation, Intelligent Logistics, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The Power Quality Meters Market contains segmentation By Type (Single Phase, Three Phase), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The Energy and Power Quality Meter Market contains segmentation By Type (Detached Type, Portable Type, Embedded Type), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, Residential) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The Power Analyzer Market contains segmentation By Type (Digital Power Analyzer, Power Quality Analyser, Clamp-on Power Analyzer), By Application (Frontline Troubleshooting, Long-Term Analysis, Load Studies, PowerWave Data Capture, Power Inverter Efficiency, Energy Monetization, Energy Assessment, Predictive Maintenance) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The Industrial Power Monitoring System Market contains segmentation By Type (Peak Load Control System, Energy Management Information System, Demand Response Management Solution), By Application (Oil and Gas Industry, Mining Industry, Power Industry, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The Power Monitoring and Control Devices Market contains segmentation By Type (Power Monitoring Device,s Power Control Devices), By Application (Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing Industry, Energy Utility, Construction) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast..
- The Global Energy Management System Market size is expected to grow from USD 51,852.87 Million in 2019 to USD 95,766.99 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.76%.
- The Smart Meter Market size is expected to grow from USD 11,385.96 Million in 2018 to USD 21,847.89 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.75%.
- The Global Smart Electric Meter Market size is expected to grow from USD 8,237.63 Million in 2019 to USD 12,186.70 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.74%. Based on Technology, the Smart Electric Meter Market studied across Cellular, Power Line Communication, and Radio Frequency.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
Digital Transformation Post COVID-19: Raising the Bar on Customer Engagement
Fireside Chat -- AIOps, Analytics