Endpoint Security Market Size to Reach USD 17870 Million by 2026 at a CAGR 4.8% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, March 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Endpoint Security Market is Segmented by Type (Anti-virus, Anti-spyware/Anti-malware, Firewall, Endpoint Device Control, Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Application Control), by Application (Managed Services, Consulting, Training and Support). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecast from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Computer Security Category.
The global Endpoint Security market size is projected to reach USD 17870 Million by 2026, from USD 12860 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2021-2026.
The major factors driving the growth of the Endpoint Security Market size are the need to mitigate IT security risks, growing BYOD trends among organizations, and increase in the frequency of endpoint attacks.
During the forecast period, cloud-based endpoint security solutions are expected to gain traction as organizations benefit from increased scalability, performance, 24/7 service, and enhanced endpoint security.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE ENDPOINT SECURITY MARKET SIZE
The growing number of enterprise endpoints and consumer devices and access to critical data is creating a huge demand for endpoint security solutions across the world.
The increasing number of endpoints in the current business environment is expected to fuel the growth of endpoint security market size. The use of remote location servers, smartphones, and other connected mobile devices has increased the number of endpoints in businesses. As the number of endpoints grows, attacks and data breaches may become more common. Endpoint security software helps protect every endpoint and monitors malicious activity and device behavior.
Furthermore, as the popularity of bring your own device (BYOD) grows, the endpoint security market size is expected to grow in accordance. Businesses are increasingly adopting the bring your own device (BYOD) strategy to give employees more flexibility. However, because only a few companies have adequate protection for personal devices, attackers are using the policy to target employee devices. Endpoint security helps enterprises protect from such attacks.
Advantages such as increased visibility and increased patch management offered by end point security solutions are expected to drive the growth of endpoint security market size. The endpoint security solution can help an organization's IT security team find unpatched devices. The extended visibility can help troubleshoot potential vulnerabilities before hackers exploit them. Further, it facilitates patching those devices in ways that don't disrupt typical workflows for employees.
ENDPOINT SECURITY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on the application, managed security services are expected to hold the largest endpoint security market share during the forecast period. In comparison, training and support services are predicted to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
ENDPOINT SECURITY MARKET SEGMENTATION
Middle East & Africa
Endpoint Security Breakdown Data by Type
Endpoint Security Breakdown Data by Application
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Size is projected to reach USD 1589.1 Million by 2026, from USD 958.3 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.0% during 2021-2026.
- Telecom Endpoint Security Market is segmented by Type Client Security Market, Content Security Gateways, Remote Locking Software, NFC and SEaaS, Mobile Application Management, Biometrics, by Application BFSI, IT, Telecommunication, Government and Defense, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Education and Retail and by various regions.
- Consumer Endpoint Security Market is segmented by Type SaaS-based, Cloud-based, by Application Individual, Enterprise and by various regions.
- Endpoint Security for Business Market is segmented by Type Anti-virus, URL Filtering, Application Control, Network Access Control, by Application Large Enterprises, SMEs and by various regions.
- Endpoint Security Solutions Market is segmented by Type On-Premise, Cloud-based, by Application BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Education and by various regions.
- Endpoint Security Service Provider Services Market is segmented by Type Online Service, Offline Service, by Application Individual, Enterprise and by various regions.
- Endpoint Security Software Market is segmented by Type Endpoint Application Control, Encryption Technologies, Mobile Device Security, Antivirus/Anti-Malware, Firewall, Intrusion Prevention and by various regions.
- Managed Security Services Market Size is projected to reach USD 42250 Million by 2026, from USD 21680 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.8% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile Data Security Software Market is segmented by Type Cloud Based, Web Based, by Application Large Enterprises, SMEs and by various regions.
- Cyber Security Market Size is expected to grow from USD 158,425.94 Million in 2019 to USD 267,420.59 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 9.11%.
- Network Security Market is segmented by Type Software Product, Hardware Product, by Application Bank, Government, Enterprise and by various regions.
- Application Security Market is segmented by Type Machine learning, Image Processing, Speech Recognition, NLP, by Application BFSI, Aerospace and Defense, IT & Telecom, Healthcare and by various regions.
- Data Security Software Market is segmented by Type Cloud Based, Web Based, by Application Large Enterprise, SMEs and by various regions.
- Cloud Data Security Software Market is segmented by Type On-Premise, Cloud-based, by Application Individual, Enterprise, Others and by various regions.
- Security as a Service (SECaaS) Market Size is projected to reach USD 15610 Million by 2026, from USD 3615.2 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 22.7% during 2021-2026.
- The Secure and Antivirus Software Market is segmented by Type PC, Phone & PAD, by Application Individual Users, Enterprise Users, Government Users and by various regions.
- Firewall Security Management Software Market is segmented by Type On-Premise, Cloud-Based, by Application SME, Large Enterprise and by various regions.
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS) Market is segmented by Type Network-Based Intrusion Prevention System (NIPS), Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS), Network Behavior Analysis (NBA), Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), by Application Enterprise, Campus and by various regions.
Click Here to See More Related Reports On Endpoint Security Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
Is Your AI Project Set Up To Succeed?
Is Cyberinsurance Worth It?