Lecture Capture Systems Market Size to Reach USD 13420 Million by 2026 at CAGR 26.9% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lecture Capture Systems Market is Segmented by Type (Hardware, Software), Application (Education Authorities, Enterprise): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Smart Education & eLearning Category.
The global Lecture Capture Systems market size is projected to reach USD 13,420 Million by 2026, from USD 3,213.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 26.9% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of lecture capture system market size are development in lecture capture solutions, rise in adoption of online education, and increased governmental initiatives.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2021-2026. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue by players for the period 2021-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Lecture Capture Systems Market : https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-12P2269/Global_Lecture_Capture_Systems_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE LECTURE CAPTURE SYSTEMS MARKET SIZE
The lecture capture systems market size is growing rapidly with the rising popularity of e-learning activities and increasing student interaction. In addition, benefits such as community collaboration, exposure to visually fulfilling e-learning infographics, simulations, scenarios, tasks, and the availability of information and education around the clock are believed to increase the market growth.
Another major factor driving the lecture capture system market size is the high penetration of portable devices. These systems are used by many coaching institutions and distance learning schools, among other educational institutions, to expand their customer reach. Coaching institutes and distance learning colleges offer free sample lecture videos, leading to an increase in demand for lecture capture systems. Due to the ease and affordability of smart devices to view videos at any time and anywhere, most students are rapidly embracing these solutions.
The use of lecture capture systems in educational exercises hosted online helps students understand different complex data. Such advantages offered by the lecture capture system are expected to fuel the growth of the lecture capture system market size.
The issues relating to data storage would impede the growth of the lecture capture system market size. Lecture capture systems require high-capacity storage as these produce a large amount of data on a daily basis. For entry-level firms, this becomes a problem as the fixed cost rises. In addition, purchasing high-capacity data storage is a costly option. The growing use of cloud-based systems could help businesses solve data storage and cost issues.
View Report Details Before Purchasing : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-12P2269/global-lecture-capture-systems
LECTURE CAPTURE SYSTEMS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on region, North America is expected to hold the largest lecture capture systems market size.
This dominance of North America is attributed to the modernization of the audiovisual (AV) industry and the integration of information technology (IT) in the ducation system to improve the student learning experience.
The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
The lecture capture solutions are in the nascent phase and are expected to increase due to technological advancement and increasing digitalization of educational content in institutions, rise in online education, growth in distance learning courses, and increasing government initiatives for digital education.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-12P2269/global-lecture-capture-systems
The software segment is expected to hold the largest lecture capture systems market share.
This is due to the increase in online courses & schools and the unparalleled growth of distance learning courses across the major universities.
The key players covered in this study
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-12P2269&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-12P2269&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Smart Lecture Capture System market size is projected to reach USD 4777.5 Million by 2026, from USD 4137.1 Million in 2020. Major factors driving the growth of Smart Lecture Capture System Market size, growing collaboration between hardware vendors and educational content providers, technological changes, increasing demand for distance education, and government initiatives.
- eLearning Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2027. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( E-learning solutions, E-learning system), By Application (K-12, Higher education, Corporate) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Video Management Software market size was 1890 Million USD in 2018 and is expected to 7180 Million USD by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 18.2% between 2019 and 2025. The USA held the largest Video Management Software Market share, about 36.89% in 2015, in terms of global revenue. Currently, the global top 5 external sale manufacturers are Milestone Systems, Genetec, Qognify, Verint, and Hikvision. They accounted for more than 31.10% of the market share in 2015 in terms of revenue.
- Interactive Projector market size is projected to reach USD 2214.7 Million by 2026, from USD 1162.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2021-2026. This report focuses on Interactive Projector volume and value at the global, regional, and company levels. This report represents the overall Interactive Projector market size by analyzing historical data and future prospects from a global perspective.
- IoT in the Education market size was USD 4505.6 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 9227.1 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
- The global Education ERP market size is projected to reach USD 15470 Million by 2026, from USD 8397.9 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 9.0% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile Learning market size is projected to reach USD 63450 Million by 2026, from USD 20640 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 20.6% during 2021-2026.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Market size to grow from USD 9.464 Billion in 2019 to USD 29.901 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.13%.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
Navigating the IT & Cybersecurity Skills Gap