Physical Security Market Size to Reach USD 98430 Million by 2026 at CAGR 4.1% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Physical Security Market is Segmented Type (Access Control System, Video Surveillance, Physical Security Information Management, Perimeter Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Security Scanning, Imaging & Metal Detection, Fire & Life Safety Others), Application (Government, Defense & Public Sector, Transportation & Logistics, Telecom & IT, BFSI, Education, Retail, Oil, Gas & Energy, Hospitality & Residential, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Security Products & Services Category.
The global Physical Security market size is projected to reach USD 98430 Million by 2026, from USD 73870 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of physical security market size include rising incidents of terror attacks, technological advancements, and deployment of wireless technology in security systems, increasing use of Internet Protocol (IP)-based cameras for video surveillance, and rising adoption of Internet of Things (IoT)-based security systems with cloud computing platforms.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Physical Security Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-6V1927/Global_Physical_Security_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE PHYSICAL SECURITY MARKET SIZE
Rising incidents of terror attacks are expected to drive the growth of the physical security market size. Governments across the globe are employing physical security solutions to reduce the crime rate. The corporate sector is also adopting physical security solutions to protect business assets, employees, and clients.
High demand for video surveillance solutions for efficient monitoring of large areas is expected to increase the growth of physical security market size. The physical security systems allow officials, from a single platform, to control areas across a large area. By installing cameras at various sites, organizations can employ an integrated video surveillance system.
Adoption of "as a service" models such as VSaaS and ACaaS is expected to drive physical security market size growth. Several businesses are developing new technology that can be incorporated and distributed as a service with access control systems. On the other hand, VSaaS provides customers who need greater versatility in their video surveillance solutions with a very useful service. Small businesses, healthcare, banks, retail, and restaurant chains, and the public sector are experiencing increased demand for VSaaS. is expected to increase the growth of physical security market size.
View Report Details Before Purchasing : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-6V1927/global-physical-security
PHYSICAL SECURITY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Video surveillance systems held the largest physical security market share during the forecast period. This is due to technological developments such as Ultra High Definition (UHD) surveillance having to improve remote control and physical protection, combined with declining equipment costs.
Based on application, the residential segment is expected to hold the largest physical security market share due to the high number of damages caused to assets and resources during thefts and other attacks.
North America is expected to hold the largest physical security market share based on the region during the forecast period. North America's domiance is attributed to the rising need for security against increasing terrorist activities, illegal immigration, and criminal activities in the region. In addition, stringent government safety & security regulations and technological advancement in physical security solutions such as video surveillance are also driving market growth in North America.
The Asia-Pacific physical security market is expected to see the highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increasing physical security investments by large and small organizations.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-6V1927/Global_Physical_Security_Market
Major Key Players
"We can also add the other companies as you want"
Physical Security Market Segments
Physical Security Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Physical Security Market segment by Application, split into
Physical Security Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-6V1927&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-6V1927&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- The global video surveillance market size was valued at USD 42.94 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 144.85 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 14.6% from 2020 to 2027. An increase in the adoption of spy and hidden cameras is expected to drive the video surveillance market size growth.
- The video analytics market size was valued at USD 4,102.1 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 24,341.5 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.1% from 2020 to 2027. The major players operating in the global video analytics market include AllGoVision Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Aventura Technologies, Inc., Axis Communications AB, Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., IBM Corporation, Intellivision, PureTech Systems, Inc., Verint Systems, Inc., and Quognify.
- The global Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) market size is projected to reach USD 5353.1 Million by 2026, from USD 1457.1 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 20.2% during 2021-2026. The increased use of PSIM to identify network issues is one of the major drivers of the market. PSIM solutions eliminate manual monitoring of IT infrastructure, enabling quick identification of flaws in the security system. This helps end-users save time and money.
- The global Video Surveillance as a Service market size is projected to reach USD 5554.5 Million by 2026, from USD 2743.7 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2021-2026.
The low cost of investment associated with VSaaS is expected to drive the VSaaS market size. In VSaaS, video data is handled at a substantially low cost by service providers.
- The global Data Center Physical Security market size is projected to reach USD 1464.6 Million by 2026, from USD 903.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2021-2026.
- The global Video Surveillance Storage market size is projected to reach USD 33650 Million by 2026, from USD 12210 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 18.4% during 2021-2026. Video monitoring storage services accounted for the highest percentage in the utility sector, reaching 16.9 percent in 2019.
- In 2018, the United States IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS market size was 3016.21 million USD, and it is expected to reach 4214.15 million USD by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 4.9% during 2019-2025.
- The Global Physical Identity & Access Management Market is expected to grow from USD 362.80 Million in 2019 to USD 946.25 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.32%.
- Covid-19 Impact on Global Physical Security Software Market by Type (Cloud Based, Web Based), Application (In-house Security Departments, Third-party Security Companies): Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2020–2026
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources