Arizona Dental Association Endorses Two of iCoreConnect's Expanding Services
WINDERMERE, FL, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- iCoreConnect, Inc. (OTCQB: ICCT) announces the Arizona Dental Association’s (AzDA) selection of iCoreRx electronic prescribing software and iCoreExchange HIPAA-compliant email as two new AzDA Perks Program endorsed services. iCoreConnect is a cloud-based software and technology company focused on increasing profit and operational speed in healthcare.
iCoreConnect currently has more than 40 agreements and contracts with state associations across the country. “AzDA first heard about iCoreRx e-Prescribing software and iCoreExchange HIPAA-compliant email from other state dental associations,” explains AzDa Executive Director Sean Murphy, JD. “Those associations we spoke to say their members were impressed by iCoreConnect and its products. AzDA Services vetted iCoreConnect’s offerings and their benefits to Arizona dentists. We believe iCoreRx and iCoreExchange are affordable ways our member dentists can streamline the way they work and be confident their emails are in compliance with HIPAA laws.”
iCoreConnect’s entire platform of enterprise software solutions are cloud-based, designed to solve specific business problems and drive revenue. iCoreConnect builds and improves all its software based on the feedback of currently engaged healthcare providers.
iCoreConnect recognitions include:
- Top 10 Dental Special Solution Companies 2020 by Healthcare Tech Outlook
- Top 25 IoT Solution Providers 2019 by CIO Applications Magazine
- Top 10 Encryption Solution Providers 2018 by Enterprise Security Magazine
- Top 10 Dental Solutions 2018 by Healthcare Tech Outlook
- Top 50 Products of 2017 by Dental Products Report Magazine
iCoreConnect’s unequivocal commitment to responding to the market has resulted in agreements with the following organizations:
- Arizona Dental Association (iCoreExchange, iCoreRx)
- Colorado Dental Association (iCoreExchange, iCoreRx)
- Florida Dental Association Crown Services (iCoreExchange, iCoreDental)
- Georgia Dental Association (iCoreExchange)
- Louisiana Dental Association (iCoreExchange)
- Maine Medical Association (iCoreExchange, iCoreMD)
- Michigan Dental Association (iCoreExchange, iCoreRx)
- Mississippi Dental Association (iCoreRx)
- Missouri Dental Association (iCoreRx, iCoreExchange, iCoreDental, iCoreHuddle, iCoreIT, iCoreCodeGenius)
- Montana Dental Association (iCoreRx, iCoreDental, iCoreExchange, iCoreHuddle)
- New York State Dental Association (iCoreExchange)
- North Carolina Dental Society (iCoreRx, iCoreExchange)
- Oklahoma Dental Association (iCoreRx)
- Oregon Dental Association (iCoreRx)
- South Carolina Dental Association (iCoreExchange, iCoreRx)
- StartUp Health (iCoreExchange, iCoreMD, iCoreDental, iCoreCodeGenius, iCoreHuddle, iCoreFlex, iCoreRx, iCoreIT)
- Texas Dental Association Perks Program (iCoreExchange, iCoreDental, iCoreHuddle, iCoreRx)
- Virginia Dental Association/VDA Services (iCoreExchange, iCoreRx)
- Wyoming Medical Society (iCoreExchange, iCoreMD, iCoreCodeGenius)
iCoreConnect is a cloud-based software and technology company focused on increasing profit and operational speed in high-compliance industries. iCoreConnect is most notably known for its innovation in solving healthcare business problems. The company’s philosophy is built on a high level of customer feedback, allowing iCoreConnect to respond to the market’s needs. iCoreConnect touts a platform of more than a dozen SaaS enterprise solutions and more than 40 agreements with state or regional healthcare associations. iCoreConnect is a member of the prestigious StartUp Health accelerator.
About Arizona Dental Association
Founded in 1909, the Arizona Dental Association is one of 53 constituent/territorial societies of the American Dental Association. AzDA represents over half of all the licensed dentists in Arizona, and its membership includes both general dentists and dental specialists. AzDA’s mission ?is to provide leadership, resources, and advocacy to ensure the success of its members and promote oral health. AzDA is comprised of three component societies representing different geographical sections of the state: Central Arizona Dental Society, Northern Arizona Dental Society, and Southern Arizona Dental Society.
Forward Looking Statements
In this news release, the use of the words "believe," "could," "expect," "may," "positioned," "project," "projected," "should," "will," "would" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements that represent the Company's current judgment about possible future events. The Company believes these judgments are reasonable, but these statements are not guarantees of any events or financial results, and actual results may differ materially due to a variety of important factors.